Lineup v Doggies this week

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're going to bet on NAB cup you will go broke every time, the number 1 motive of coaches is to get game time into players and not necessarily to win, there's so many factors in a NAB cup game you just cannot know unless you are the coach.
I got first goal scorer, so yay me?

I'd just like to say the MFC has cost me a collect of just under $1,500 tonight. I haven't watched any of the game, i was out all day. All i needed was for this club to cover their line bet (-12.5) which looked like a formality considering the 45 half time lead. Not sure of exactly what happened but seriously can't believe you guys cost me this collect. Thanks MFC!

If I was you, I wouldn't be making this information public. Hide your shame son.

He was a sub, came on in the second half.
Wasn't a sub, Watts and Michie were.. played half back all day and was the same old story, skills and decision making putrid..

Him and Matt Jones were the only 2 who consistently missed a target.. They cannot be in the team round 1

Wasn't a sub, Watts and Michie were.. played half back all day and was the same old story, skills and decision making putrid..

Him and Matt Jones were the only 2 who consistently missed a target.. They cannot be in the team round 1
He wasn't? I just assumed he was because the first time I heard him called and saw him was the third quarter.

I'd just like to say the MFC has cost me a collect of just under $1,500 tonight. I haven't watched any of the game, i was out all day. All i needed was for this club to cover their line bet (-12.5) which looked like a formality considering the 45 half time lead. Not sure of exactly what happened but seriously can't believe you guys cost me this collect. Thanks MFC!

Sucked in relying on Melbourne to win you money.

Did a Freo supporter really suggest that? lol/

Also, who came off/on at half time. Watts was one. Cant remember Nat Jones playing in the second half.

Watts came on for vandenBerg and Michie for Hogan as far as I could tell, but who knows if somebody just got marooned on the bench all quarter rather than being subbed.

Did a Freo supporter really suggest that? lol/

Also, who came off/on at half time. Watts was one. Cant remember Nat Jones playing in the second half.
No joke, went to the Freo board and somebody put that up, had about five likes at the time

I figured Roosy had seen enough and the team decided to head home early.

We all know what Roosy thinks of pre-season games - he switched the mids around and I'm sure told them to take it a little easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game, cue was definitely in the rack after half time, Toump good, Salem jet, watts was good when subbed on, Hogan awesome sign him up now for longest contract we've given, mids all over their kids in first half. Doggies missing starting 10 though.......

Why didn't Gawn play?

We all know what Roosy thinks of pre-season games - he switched the mids around and I'm sure told them to take it a little easy.
Yeh the roles were certainly swapped around in the last quarter.. don't rekon Jones Tyson or Viney were hardly in the centre at all. Wouldn't read to much into the last 10 mins of the 3rd and the last, we had seriously shut up shop..

I was at the game, cue was definitely in the rack after half time, Toump good, Salem jet, watts was good when subbed on, Hogan awesome sign him up now for longest contract we've given, mids all over their kids in first half. Doggies missing starting 10 though.......

Why didn't Gawn play?
He did. Had very little impact on the game.

I thought it's worth mentioning Grimes and Garland had really solid games and something for them to build on, considering their previous match form
Yep, both played significantly better.

Grimey was at his grimiest yesterday (in a good way), hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season.

Also, I was at the ground watching a few players closely yesterday, and although he's not getting the plaudits he did last week, I thought Benny Newton had another really promising game. He does all this stuff that almost goes unnoticed but you watch the replay and you see how intelligent and effective his short handballs and kicks are, plus he's real gutsy in the packs. A beautiful left hoof to boot. I like the boy

Remove this Banner Ad

Lineup v Doggies this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back