Unofficial Preview Lions 2024 B&F Dicussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie spoke brilliantly actually.

A very driven and humble champ.

I think the boys might be a bit tired by now and looking forward to their EOS getaway.

Hopefully somewhere quiet.

Last edited:
Huge Wilmot fan in his draft year. Always thought he was a ‘Lions’ sort of pick. I had Sinn as my first choice, who went a couple of selections earlier.

Boy I was wrong! Now he has come out with a top 5 finish in a premiership side after just his second year. That’s as big as Ashcroft winning the Norm Smith.

Going to be huge for us. Love the effort he brings.

Dunks kinda gave away the winner there.
Not really.

Zorks and Lachie were tied before finals.

Lachie got best finals player Zorks didn't. Therefore we knew Lachie must have got more votes over the finals and would win with Zorks second.

If we need any change at the club, it’s the voting structure for this medal.

Did I catch that right that they rate every player?
No. They have a criteria and there is no limit to the number of players who can hit the criteria and get votes, but if you don't hit the criteria you don't get votes. Do your role is worth one vote, do your role and and beat your opponent is worth two votes poor play won't get you votes.

We should be grateful for having a stream of the event, especially in a premiership year but the coverage is terrible.
Watching a sign of "Live Stream Will Be Back Soon" for half an hour is riveting.
An injection of Roaming Dom during the breaks would have been such a buzz.
I'd pay $5000 just to see different doors shut in Dom's face

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Lions 2024 B&F Dicussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back