News Lions Board Spill - update: Board Dispute Resolved

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, I don't have an account on any social media site as I'm a luddite, I'd like to know how Dr Pigsy/Stinkeye knew I was a Brisbane based full member of the Lions?

IT gurus something something word of mouth something something angry Collingwood supporters something or other.

Ha, so true Brown Dog..... also, I didn't know Dr Pigsy is also Emperor Palpatine

Strikes me more as being someone's apprentice to be honest. More of a puppet than a leader. Can't help but suspect there is another ALP sith lord pulling his strings.

Haso, I was a huge TMNT fan back in the day and your description is spot on! Now we just have to work out the secret of Dr Pinkeye's ooze is...any guesses?

3 days to the AGM!

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

So, how do I give my proxy vote to someone?

Booked an interstate holiday last night. Unrefundable airfares... Forgot about the AGM. :mad:

Gutted after being involved from the start with the SaveOurJumper campaign that I won't be there to see the jumper situation come full circle. I expect a detailed account of the moment!

Booked an interstate holiday last night. Unrefundable airfares... Forgot about the AGM. :mad:

Gutted after being involved from the start with the SaveOurJumper campaign that I won't be there to see the jumper situation come full circle. I expect a detailed account of the moment!

Now who will shout me beers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lions have just released the following clip on their website of actual footage from the Dr Stinkeye/Cameron Milner email database leak investigation:

Not sure about all the freddie talk? But am a fan of Peter Falk...
Part I

Part II - and check out the retro Lions 'travel jacket' @ 2:08 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Lions Board Spill - update: Board Dispute Resolved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back