Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Any members not going to prelim? Chasing a member Barcode so i can purchase an extra ticket. Will pay $$.

Good to see you back on the bandwagon friend. 7 years is a long time between posts.

Are there any particular tips or tricks people are using to get best possible tickets (hopefully cat 1) through Ticketmaster as quickly as possible once it opens up for priority 1? Will be pulling a sneaky at work to buy them and wanna get it done nice and quickly.

Learning the hard way. Have my Priority 1 Membership and all set to purchase tickets ... oh wait just one. My two sons are MCC Provisional Members with Lion supporter add on- precluded from tickets. Spoke to my brother who is an AFL member- he's only silver, not gold- no tickets. Last year 5 of us went to the Prelim at the G on my membership this year we will have to wait until 3pm for the scraps. At least we purchased cheap airfares months ago!

Are there any particular tips or tricks people are using to get best possible tickets (hopefully cat 1) through Ticketmaster as quickly as possible once it opens up for priority 1? Will be pulling a sneaky at work to buy them and wanna get it done nice and quickly

Do you think that's a luxury we have? I am going to take whatever I get offered first.

Carlton tickets in Melbourne for week 1 & 2 have sold out within the hour - I'm scared I'm going to miss out. Not sure how many will travel - but from what I'm hearing they're all sharing barcodes with eachother and logging on with friends accounts to get tickets.

They've got 95k members, who half of which are probably cat 1 - they could sell out the Gabba themselves.

Do you think that's a luxury we have? I am going to take whatever I get offered first.

Carlton tickets in Melbourne for week 1 & 2 have sold out within the hour - I'm scared I'm going to miss out. Not sure how many will travel - but from what I'm hearing they're all sharing barcodes with eachother and logging on with friends accounts to get tickets.

They've got 95k members, who half of which are probably cat 1 - they could sell out the Gabba themselves.
Surely each club gets a set amount of tickets, not like they could buy up all the ones Lions members are eligible for. Being a home game for us you'd think it'd be a 60/40 split or something like that.

Just arrived home from watching the Lions AFLW easily accounting for the Swans at BHA.
Knew there would be some confusion with the incorrect email being sent out first.

The second club email states 10 tickets per transaction. Limit of 1 ticket per membership (barcode).
Also, the below image from Ticketmaster site says 10 tickets per transaction.
So, we should assume 10 is correct.

1694946825751.png
1694947075435.png

I can't be the only one wondering what the point of a home ground advantage is if Carlton members have access to tickets at the same time Lions P1 members have access. Surely they should allow 10-15K Lions members access tickets before it even opens up to anyone else...
The AFL would have set aside certain sections and number of tickets for the travelling team being Carlton.
This is the reason Lions members can't just sit in our usual H & A seats. This has been in place for a sometime.
It will be a majority Lions crowd with strong Carlton support.

We just need to go through the process like the last final and hope decent seats offered by the AI computer process.
If you don't like them, try again. The next selection could be better or worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if barcodes changes each year?

I have some priority 1 i am not using just wary of handing out to a stranger - no offence intended!

Ended up in the WAGs section with Treloar and half the VFL team for the QF lol…. Give us those seats again please Ticketmaster

Just arrived home from watching the Lions AFLW easily accounting for the Swans at BHA.
Knew there would be some confusion with the incorrect email being sent out first.

The second club email states 10 tickets per transaction. Limit of 1 ticket per membership (barcode).
Also, the below image from Ticketmaster site says 10 tickets per transaction.
So, we should assume 10 is correct.

View attachment 1806448
View attachment 1806454

Turns out you are my finals security blanket.

I mean, that’s why I’m asking if anyone had any tips or tricks…? I’ll be logged on immediately as priority 1 and I’d be shocked if I had any issues getting tickets. Just wanted to see if there were any special methods to ensure that I don’t get stuck waiting in any lines for too long.

Blues fans are crazy. Wouldn't be shocked if I'm murdered outside the Gabba for my ticket. These guys don't want to miss a prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back