Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:

I'm a partial season member, there's nobody in front of me in the queue but I'll have to wait until 11. Will I be alright to secure a ticket by then?

I tried the briztoon trick of asking for cheaper tickets to get row AA and it didn’t work. Had to redo it and got put in worse seats than the QF.

Just a life lesson for us all to never trust Briztoon under any circumstances.

I have 2 separate tickets in Section 408 (Lions) & 423 (AFL Member). Happy to swap if someone has a matching ticket in the same Section

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried the briztoon trick of asking for cheaper tickets to get row AA and it didn’t work. Had to redo it and got put in worse seats than the QF.

Yeah I've been sitting in Row AA for every final I could get to - bargain seats. But this time even only picking upper tier 65 bucks it shunted me to lower tier. Settled for nosebleed 115 buck seats...

Hahahahah yep going to the captains bar because my mate didn’t realise

Anyone been? Know what to expect? Seats are good at least

Yeah looking at the seating map that option was not available this time round.

Have still been able to secure a ticket 🙂

I still have 2 Priority 2 codes available from 11am. Send me a message if you would like them (Lions fans only).

Joined at 9:45 said 5500 in front, secured section 440 row DD, other side of the ground to the regular season seats but they should still be great seats
I tried for the upper level for a change and went the cheaper seats hoping it would give me the front row, but spat out lower level, so changed to the next price andit spat out VV , no thanks so ended up changing to lower tier and got my season seat section 225 Row B
Sweet.
We got front row seats last game as I always wanted to try ot for a laugh, ,was a buzz , but a little low , so I'm hoping row B is that tiny bit higher .
We had row c down the bottom one year and that was fine, just enough height .
Would love to know the secret for getting top tier front row though, just for a different view, would have to be pretty good.
Extremely Happy with out tickets all the same.
Go LIONS

i joined queue at 9:56 on my laptop: 12K in queue. Joined from my phone at 9:59, 3K in queue.

good system...

Yeah the queue is raffled, not based on when you log on. Fair enough really. Keeps the scalpers honest and some people have jobs and can't sit on a website for hours.

I have two Ticketmaster accounts and logged into both simultaneously.

One got position 2600 or so, and the other 19,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back