Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Hmm pies P 1 fans saying they got standing room.

My sister ticked ‘best available including standing room’

Will be livid if we somehow get standing room

Anyone know how many P1 we have?
I emailed the club about this last week, this was their reply.....

"Unfortunately, the quantity of Priority members is part of data that we do not have available to provide publicly.

However, good news is that registering in the Grand Final ballot in the Priority 2 window gives you a great chance at getting tickets!"

Logic tells me if some Pies P3 members (who selected all tickets including standing/ restricted view) obtained tickets, all Pies P2 members who selected this option also obtained tickets.

There would be less P1 and P2's in our ballot than the Pies.

So if there is an even distribution of tickets in each category across both ballots it's looking good for P2's and some (hopefully a lot) of P3's in our ballot who selected standing/ restricted view as an option. Appreciate not everyone can stand for a whole day, so will be a more anxious wait for those who require seating.
I’m not sure about that, haven’t looked but assume a P1 membership for Collingwood is substantially more expensive than ours, probably in the thousands of dollars range. We may very well have more P1’s or at least a comparable amount.

I’m not sure about that, haven’t looked but assume a P1 membership for Collingwood is substantially more expensive than ours, probably in the thousands of dollars range. We may very well have more P1’s or at least a comparable amount.
They have a waiting list to get into their P1 membership categories. So whatever memberships they have allocated to that category are all taken, and there is a long que to get in. Perhaps it could be comparable, but not more I wouldn't have thought

They have a waiting list to get into their P1 membership categories. So whatever memberships they have allocated to that category are all taken, and there is a long que to get in. Perhaps it could be comparable, but not more I wouldn't have thought
Some Pies on twitter who were priority one didn't get tickets while priority three did, never going to be completely fair but doesn't make sense on the face of it.

Fair point, I guess it would depend if they oversell those packages and by how many. I assume they would only have as many as tickets available, if that makes sense, otherwise it’s not really P1!

Some Pies on twitter who were priority one didn't get tickets while priority three did, never going to be completely fair but doesn't make sense on the face of it.
I don’t think our club sell more P1’s than are actually available, so hopefully that doesn’t affect our P1’s

Hmm pies P 1 fans saying they got standing room.

My sister ticked ‘best available including standing room’

Will be livid if we somehow get standing room

Anyone know how many P1 we have?
7000 p1 members - I reckon all clubs are capped at the same amount.

17k tickets for both clubs - so 10k for p2 and p3.

I was trying to work out how many p2 members we had - I think we have 5-10k Vic members (all p2 except those p1s) plus however many Gabba regulars we have, 20k?

Aren't Lions September Members guaranteed tickets to the Grand Final, the Pies would have similar members, surely they would be Priority 1?

Aren't Lions September Members guaranteed tickets to the Grand Final, the Pies would have similar members, surely they would be Priority 1?
maybe the individual post I saw, that person didn't follow the process properly?
Not sure how the Pies structure works and whether they have guaranteed ticket access etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe the individual post I saw, that person didn't follow the process properly?
Not sure how the Pies structure works and whether they have guaranteed ticket access etc.
I think the priority 3 member didn't get tickets (they're lying or trolling or are mistaken).

No way collingwoods 17k tickets made it to p3.

If the system is working properly P1 would not be standing

I might have made an error by going in a group of 8, are others in big groups?

Nobody been charged on credit card yet? That’s when we can figure out our category based on price

I can’t find a link for tickets. Any chance you could post it for me? Cheers
Are you a patreon member? It’s currently early access sale for patreon members until late Sunday afternoon apparently. So link can’t be shared. If you’re a member it’ll be in emails, private fb group or on patreon website.

I can’t find a link for tickets. Any chance you could post it for me? Cheers

Not sure I can - it's patreon link for subscribers. If you go to they patreon page the link is there.

Apparently tickets not sold by late today will go out to the public., but doesn't say how.

It's $5 or $10 a month to subscribe. Maybe join, get the tickets then in a month or so cancel the subscription. Or don't.

Lions get so little mainstream exposure. We are lucky to have two footy nutters filling the void.

Gonna be a lotttt of Browny for me that night - going to the 20 year premiership reunion event in preston with him (and Ash) straight after.

That sounds fun, but yes you'll likely hear the same stories twice.

Where/can we get tickets for the reunion?

Not sure I can - it's patreon link for subscribers. If you go to they patreon page the link is there.

Apparently tickets not sold by late today will go out to the public., but doesn't say how.

It's $5 or $10 a month to subscribe. Maybe join, get the tickets then in a month or so cancel the subscription. Or don't.

Lions get so little mainstream exposure. We are lucky to have two footy nutters filling the void.
Cheers Gadz!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back