LIONS ONLY!!! Grand Final Poll

What do you want to happen next Saturday

• A Collingwood win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A St.Kilda win

• Don't care as long as the Beer is fresh.

• A draw more footy.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So who do we want to win?

For me 1990 is still to fresh in the memory and I don't think i could stand the 12 months of gloating if the Pies get up.

So saints for me, but really wont be too worried if the pies won.

So who do we want to win?

For me 1990 is still to fresh in the memory and I don't think i could stand the 12 months of gloating if the Pies get up.

So saints for me, but really wont be too worried if the pies won.

It is so, so hard. I have yet to decide but it will come down to who I want to see cry more - Nick Riewoldt or Eddie.

Cant stand either club and their supporters - on one side you've got the crying man, Kozi (how does he get onto TV ads that promote AFL??), and Milne while on the other side you've got a fat head who leads a group of supporters that use bus shelters for protection during sex, have less teeth than a Halloween pumpkin, are grandparents when they turn 30 and wear tracksuits to weddings.

I am really really struggling to accept either of these two clubs winning the flag.

Perhaps the locusts could come down to Melbourne early and they'll call the game off and neither takes home the flag.

Saints please. It was good to see the Pies beat Geelong but I don't want them to win the big one. Plus I'm kinda of the belief that the AFL want the teams that haven't held the cup in a while to get the chance.

there should be absolutely no reason to have a collingwood win option on the brisbane board

although i do admit it would be silly not to have the option but you get my point

anyone who honestly clicks on the collingwood win option is either a smartarse or not a brisbane supporter

Where is the Wake me up when its over option.........

Seriously, how can any self respecting Lion go for Collingwood.

Please saints thump them.

And anyone that wants more footy after the year we had is a sadist!

Think the Pies will win, but really barracking for Saints.
Would feel bad for them to lose 2 in a row... though would love to see Eddie cry (again). Just cant see them doing it though.. Collingwood are redhot. Hopefully big Nick Riewoldt can kick a bundle. Hope Dal Santo is fit and firing too.

We are the only team that Collingwood didn't beat so if they win they still our Bit*** since 2002.
Beat the premiers 2 year's in a row 3rd time lucky we do them in the flag.

Go Saints. Couldn't handle Collingwood winning, plus my 10 year old son is a mad Saints fan (I don't talk to him).

How did that happen? St Kilda aren't successful, they have a crappy mascot and dad's a lions man - mate what have you let happen?!!!

But anyway I was going for the Pies to make the granny for the sole purpose of seeing yet again another Colonwood GF loss. Let Eddie's tears pour. Nice! Plus St Kilda haven't got a chance of going back-to-back let alone back-to-back-to-back.

Lions, despite recent troubling times, still reign supreme in the history books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really really hate Collingwood because my friend is obbsessed with SteeleSidebottom and she brags about him like no tommorow. So I want her team to fail majorley so I can have the glory for a whole year....

She gives me flack coz I dont barrack for the "mighty pies" LOL

GO SAINTS!

Australia isn't ready for a Collingwood premiership, it will set us back 20 years and we still hear about that one...:thumbsdown:

How did that happen? St Kilda aren't successful, they have a crappy mascot and dad's a lions man - mate what have you let happen?!!!
I have requested paternity tests many a time but my wife is adamant that he is mine, I find it unlikely.:D That's not the worst of it though, my wife and 13 year old daughter both follow Carlton (they are dead to me).:mad: Fortunately my 7 year old daughter has stuck solid with her old man, she is a Lion through and through, absolutely loves Luke Power so she has excellent taste.:thumbsu:

Im swapping the Blue, Maroon and Gold for Black, Red and White this week. I'll be right behind the Saints until the final siren, hopefully watching the tv at shattered Collingwood players in tears. Once i've seen that, i'll be right back to slaggin off the Saints for the trash they are, especially the golden haired child who is the biggest pussy walking the earth.

im backing the saints - no one in their right mind would want buckley to have a premiership to his name, no matter what form its in!

Saint Kilda for mine, wanted them to win last year's and they didn't when they would have thoroughly deserved it after being the minor premiers and having won the first 3 quarters of the game. I've always not minded the Saints.

And any team is preferable to Collingwood :thumbsu:.

Remove this Banner Ad

LIONS ONLY!!! Grand Final Poll

Back