List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

So if we're going to be dealing with Carlton for Houston and wanting their first round pick, ideally we lose against Freo to lock it in to a top ten pick. (not suggesting we tank, just thinking out aloud)

I don’t think we’ll be allowed to trade our future first (probably a good thing) unless we get get some in.
I'm pretty sure CD in an interview this year at some point said the AFL would tick off trading our future first. But I can't remember why he said AFL would tick it off. Will try searching for the audio

The price for Houston is two first rounders.

I have no idea why people propose trading him for an inconsistent, mediocre small forward or a guy who who was drafted in the second round and has started two games as the sub.
Keep it easy. Two firsts and then we can work out what we are doing with them.

However, if Luko was involved I'd seriously think about it.

The price for Houston is two first rounders.

I have no idea why people propose trading him for an inconsistent, mediocre small forward or a guy who who was drafted in the second round and has started two games as the sub.
We are so used to being bent over!

If we convert Houston into a sub 10 first rd this year and Lukousis then it wouldnt be too bad. Ideally we want Melbs first, so we should be forcing Houston to rethink his options, otherwise happy to keep him. Other thought was to package Houston and Lord to Melb who also need a developing forward and try to work a deal for Pickett and then Lukousis with futures from them and us (perhaps two F2s to GC is enuf)

I would not be surprised with Houston playing in Melbourne next year and us settling for less then 2 1st rounders.
The price is two late first rounders or a low first rounder + steak knives.
Melbourne's pick five is ideal with Neal-Bullen perhaps the steak knives or rather the pick the Crows fork our for Neal-Bullen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The price is two late first rounders or a low first rounder + steak knives.
Melbourne's pick five is ideal with Neal-Bullen perhaps the steak knives or rather the pick the Crows fork our for Neal-Bullen

Tom Morris has said that Port has told any prospective suitor they have to match Melbourne's offer of two x first round - and he says Melbourne were offering this year's and next year's first - or forget it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back