List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching all these replays and not only is he probably not going to be playing for the first 3 rounds next year but he also needs to look at his “body composition” I sit around all week and drink beer and I have less of an roll hanging over my shorts
He’s a barrel shape but he doesn’t fall over , he’s like JHF I. The co test , one out your in trouble . Uncle Byron was pretty nuggets too but I don’t reckon fat

Latest ive heard
If Houston goes will be multiple clubs involved so we get 2 picks
Saints are interested Battle comp pick 7
Carlton pick is later so we are looking at Saints
Luko can be involved
Interest in Sinn and Williams and Lord
Marshall has had 3 concussions this year suggestions he could go to the USA.
Call on his future could happen very soon
Pick 7 for Josh Battle is outrageous

Since the suspension, we have gone from 2 firsts (the suspension does not change that) to

Houston and pick 40 for Motlop and 15?
Houston and 2nd round for Gold Coasts' 3rd and Luko?

Whats going on? Nothing's changed. He misses 2 games for his new club next year maybe.

These are some very average suggestions.

On a net basis, the trade should be

Houston for Luko (his value is 2nd rnd), Richards (value is 3rd at best and is OOC) and a 1st round pick. If not its a terrible deal for us.

Since the suspension, we have gone from 2 firsts (the suspension does not change that) to

Houston and pick 40 for Motlop and 15?
Houston and 2nd round for Gold Coasts' 3rd and Luko?

Whats going on? Nothing's changed. He misses 2 games for his new club next year maybe.

One game ;)

He’s a barrel shape but he doesn’t fall over , he’s like JHF I. The co test , one out your in trouble . Uncle Byron was pretty nuggets too but I don’t reckon fat
Yeah you might be right… I walked in on a bad shot I reckon. He definitely looked alright when running away from Isaac… might of been a bad take from me lol

I have a feeling with his speed and playing a fair bit of midfield before being drafted wouldn’t surprise me if port are looking at Richard’s to not only be a small forward but run on a wing

Latest ive heard
If Houston goes will be multiple clubs involved so we get 2 picks
Saints are interested Battle comp pick 7
Carlton pick is later so we are looking at Saints
Luko can be involved
Interest in Sinn and Williams and Lord
Marshall has had 3 concussions this year suggestions he could go to the USA.
Call on his future could happen very soon

Battle needs to be on 900k to get 1st round compo this year. That's going to have to get worked out between the Hawks and Saints 1st.
Battle currently looking at 800ks to the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Historically looking at pick 7 think Ollie Wines and Brenton Gale the only 2 players you'd take over Houston?

Reckon you'd take Joel Selwood.

Also, it's not pick 7 v Houston. It's the entire career of pick 7 v what is left of Houston's career.

In which case, former pick 7s such as Hayden Young, Bailey Smith, Jacob Hopper, Nick Haynes, Brad Sheppard, Daniel Rich, Paddy Ryder, Jordan Lewis and Andrew Mackie look pretty reasonable to me.

Could Pickett getting a big ban for his bump help us get him?

If he put his hand up and wants out.

He's seriously looking at around 6 weeks with his record and the risk of him doing similar in the future it makes a decent offer hard to turn down.

He's gone from untouchable and he was untouchable before last night to " We can talk about it."

If they are looking at guys like Richards then Narkle and Frankie Evans are both finished.
Frankie has been considered best 22 for a top 2 side for the better part of the last two months. Zero chance he doesn't get another contract.

Battle needs to be on 900k to get 1st round compo this year. That's going to have to get worked out between the Hawks and Saints 1st.
Battle currently looking at 800ks to the Hawks.

Nah, Battle just needs to be leaving a Victorian club that needs some assistance.

If that’s as hard as we go at the trade table, sack everyone.

I would laugh in their face at Houston alone for pick 15 and Motlop.

If he’s interested in Carlton

Houston and Pick 40ish for Motlop and Pick 15?
Go Away GIF

Reckon you'd take Joel Selwood.

Also, it's not pick 7 v Houston. It's the entire career of pick 7 v what is left of Houston's career.

In which case, former pick 7s such as Hayden Young, Bailey Smith, Jacob Hopper, Nick Haynes, Brad Sheppard, Daniel Rich, Paddy Ryder, Jordan Lewis and Andrew Mackie look pretty reasonable to me.
Now do pick 6

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back