List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine Melbourne comes to you as a club now, with 3 players either leaving or keen to leave and offers up Oliver, surely you see through the bullshit and steer clear.
Unless your nepo list manager has mismanaged your list and forgotten to recruit a midfield and is now desperate for a win (see Bryce Gibbs).

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows midfield can not be fixed in the draft.

They are not smart enough to steer clear.
Always had this love of small forwards.
Just don’t get it if your midfield is weak you’re going nowhere.
Over the last 4 years they’ve had the picks to be showing something by now.
They find themselves probably at there lowest point since joining the competition.

Always had this love of small forwards.
Just don’t get it if your midfield is weak you’re going nowhere.
Over the last 4 years they’ve had the picks to be showing something by now.
They find themselves probably at there lowest point since joining the competition.
And topping up with more fringe players who they will play every game to keep them mediocre.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would love to add Kosi to our group of guys in their early twenties. If we came away from the trade period with Kosi and one of the GWS guys while losing Dan I'd see it as a net win, as disappointing as it would be to see Houston go.

Summer of George was amongst the most fun I have had on the interwebs.

If we somehow snagged a flag and then rolled into George part two I may not be sober or get any work done for a couple of months...

bored george costanza GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it’s left open ended for Kozzi not officially nominating a team yet, because we are still playing finals. If it were Freo/WC, I assume it would have been broadcast

Surely it’s left open ended for Kozzi not officially nominating a team yet, because we are still playing finals. If it were Freo/WC, I assume it would have been broadcast
It seems from previous years he really doesnt push to move. Could be the same again this year. All smoke but no fire.

Because he’s usually right
Watto who has had good intel also has said he wants Port
Chewy coming in at all and saying Port will make the trifecta
Hate to break it to ya, Chewy already said Freo will be his choice.

Looking forward to Freo using the 1st rounder we gave them to get Soldo and Esava netting them Kosi.

Really what does it matter though? It's not as if the rumour is he would go to Port if only they had whatever pick we gave them.

Freo have provisional picks 12, 13, 16 and 24. You think they would be losing all of those to get those two deals over the line ... if Pickett decides to go there.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back