List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

With Houston leaking to the media that he doesn't want to go to the Demons now,

Can we please unsettle Pickett at Melbourne and throw a bunch of money at him?

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Luko somehow landed here

Wouldn't be trading Soldo unless there's genuine concern with Dante

With all the issues at Melb I'd hope Port are in Picketts ear, only way that possibility would eventuate would be on the back of Houston leaving though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would rather keep Soldo, he was very good early in the year and he seems to be a great character around the club. I don't know if it was his family Roaming Brian spoke to after a Friday night game, but they were great entertainment. Also a tiny bit scary ;)

So Dan Houston who has been denying for weeks he was considering a move back to Victoria has ruled out Melbourne as a destination club in a move he wasn't going to make.

Glad that's cleared up ;)

Thoughts Steve Dore ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Dan Houston who has been denying for weeks he was considering a move back to Victoria has ruled out Melbourne as a destination club in a move he wasn't going to make.

Thoughts Steve Dore ?
He who was disgruntled, is now gruntled

I like the idea of Joe Richards. Haven’t seen enough of him to know if he’s any good but a quick small forward who kicks goals (at least at VFL level) seems a good type to target. I’d prefer him for cheap over a slower or more defensively minded player.

Unsure, don’t reckon any club is going to be silly enough to give us what we paid.

We would probably get offers of pick 45-55 for him, at which stage he’s prob better off value to keep him.
Think that is undervaluing him, rucks are harder to find and he's contracted. If someone is desperate for a 1st ruck, then they would be willing to cough up 25-35

Saying that, I have no idea how people here think Soldo is a first ruck. He perhaps has some qualities above Sweet but the vice versa is also true. Sweet's tapwork generally is much better than Soldo's hack taps so the first use for our midfield when he wins is crucial. Soldo is better when he floats forward but Sweet recently has really shot up his ground level work and his tackling has impressed me. Sweet is also a better kick than Soldo.

Thoughts Steve Dore ?
Clearly needs further media training. :(

If Gold Coast want to be rid of Lukosius and the reported ridiculous $1m for the next two years plus whatever is left on his contract they can feel free to offer us a Bowes2Geelong style deal where we are then free to renegotiate his deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back