List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

You said you’d move to Syria to be with your wife, the implication being that if you love someone that much you’d go where you needed to go to be with them. I agree with that sentiment.

My point was, why does this only apply to Dan?
Why doesn’t it apply to Dans partner?
She only has to move to Adelaide, not a hypothetical Syria equivalent.

Maybe she doesn’t love him enough.
Because she and Dan both have their families and support networks in Victoria. All Dan has in South Australia is a job. And he can get a higher paying job if he moves back to Melbourne.

She moves to Adelaide and she's got no friends, no family, she's just got Dan.

Dan moves to Melbourne and they've both got friends and family there, Dan joins another football club and instantly has another ~40 footy mates to replace the ones he's currently got in Adelaide.

The practicalities are obvious. The only thing that complicates matters is if the player has a strong sense of loyalty to his club and teammates - which it appears Dan doesn't.
Next football program for AFL clubs is rent a crowd to help keep WAGs happy in foreign state.

Followed by honey trap program where you pay someone to live interstate to win the hearts of required player to help motivate their transfer request.

Did hear a rumour that a fringe player at an Adelaide club was dating daughter of scout from interstate club

Lol who ****ing cares, seriously. You are lying if you wouldnt go work where the best money is and your most ideal lifestyle is. If he wanted to stay he would. You move on, its pro sport. Swings and roundabouts. We will get shiny new toys and life goes on.

Next football program for AFL clubs is rent a crowd to help keep WAGs happy in foreign state.

Followed by honey trap program where you pay someone to live interstate to win the hearts of required player to help motivate their transfer request.

Did hear a rumour that a fringe player at an Adelaide club was dating daughter of scout from interstate club
Who worries about fringe players? 😊

I noticed Lachie murphy chatting away to kern post game. He must have seen that with McEntee dropped there is a position vacant for "absolutely useless small forward who applies 'pressure' but ****s everything up"

Hopefully just asking if there will be a spot at West Coast for him next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Richards would be a great fit for port. Richards and Perryman for almost nothing would be such a win.
I watched Perryman closely yesterday. He is a tough, reliable, quality defender. Not quite Houston level but a clear top 22 addition next year if we get him.

Wow you do realise this ain’t the 1950’s anymore. Just remember if men were the ones to carry and birth babies the world population would have died out centuries ago.
My husband knows who the leads our family and it ain’t him 😂😂
You have just used the standard response from the nurse who has been doing my twice yearly blood tests for a few years now gb.

If I cut myself the sight of blood doesn't concern me, but just the thought of her popping a vein to insert the needle and I get all wobbly, and afterwards we always have joke about `why men couldn't cope with having babies!' :sick:

But can they seriously improve us?
I fail to see where they can.
Even by one scintilla.

I think they improve the 16th - 26th area of our list. I’m not so sold on cumming at all really unless he’s coming at a bargain price and see him more as a fringe player here, but perryman will slot in somewhere around the backend of our starting 22.

if say we can convince perryman and Richard’s to come here with sinn, Lorenz Jackson and Anasta having another off season under their belt our next batch in after injuries gets a lot stronger than it was this year and that’s where I see improvement coming from.

We wil miss him but he is not irreplaceable. If he goes, we will move on and he will be replaced by hopefully a decent young player or two.

1988 finals series, sanfl invented a monster ban for Russell Johnston and David Hynes just stepped up and took every team's rucks to the cleaners.

1988 finals series, sanfl invented a monster ban for Russell Johnston and David Hynes just stepped up and took every team's rucks to the cleaners.
Just another example of the corrupt pricks. Midget Carl Dilena runs into a ruckman who braces and is then suspended for the elbow. What bs. Corrupt pricks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back