List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

This is just flat out wrong.

He has zero intention of leaving. We are no chance of getting Phillipou... Adelaide even less than that.
Why’s that? He likes st kilda? Likes Ross? Likes Melbourne? Not challenging your assertion just interested.
Watching him play he looks like salopek.

Looking at Cummings stats he his below average for everything almost.
Except nickname potential.

I think we should call him Roller.

His Dad ( Sam) is a member of one of Port's coterie groups, and there was talk we were interested in drafting him but didn't have a low enough pick to take him.
Not sure if he was a Port supporter or not.
Phillipou was literally drafted with the pick after our first round pick.

But we traded that out for some kid named Jason who was in and out of first 22 at his previous club shrug

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly pick 6 for Houston is fantasy land stuff.

ANB + future 2nd for Houston is more realistic.
Here we go!

How good or not so good do you think he is? Please tell me, I’d like to know

Phillipou was literally drafted with the pick after our first round pick.

But we traded that out for some kid named Jason who was in and out of first 22 at his previous club shrug

And now he lives in their ... dreams
jason voorhees GIF

According to Twomey on the show Gettable today - Ivan Soldo is being spoken about by several clubs

"rucks are the one position where contracts mean absolutely nothing"

ANB on the surface seems a touch strange as it doesnt really fit the age profile, but hes a good player, proven, can kick goals, can play high half forward, can play midfield. He plays every game for us this year and is clearly best 22 with SPP back.

Could be a good pickup
If we traded a Clury pick for him and had a modest one and one deal, he’d be an upgrade on Evans and McKentee which would be nice.

I wouldn’t want playing senior footy assurances etc however

According to Twomey on the show Gettable today - Ivan Soldo is being spoken about by several clubs

"rucks are the one position where contracts mean absolutely nothing"

He has mentioned Soldo a couple of weeks ago so there must be some interest.

He is still on a long term contract and at this point in time is the best of our 3 ruckmen. Would want to be a decent offer, rucks cost a premium and there aren't many on offer this year.

He has mentioned Soldo a couple of weeks ago so there must be some interest.

He is still on a long term contract and at this point in time is the best of our 3 ruckmen. Would want to be a decent offer, rucks cost a premium and there aren't many on offer this year.
I'd settle for a good 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back