List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw an X report that Shai Bolton has asked for a trade out of the tigers. Probably bollocks but could do worse to land him if Dan leaves

Stop this fantasy; Petracca just needs some love, he is not leaving the Dees and if, if, if he did, he would not move to SA.

Clearly, someone didn’t read my entire piece, because if you did, you’d realise these things.

1. I said IF* Petracca and his missus were willing to leave Victoria, move interstate, and move to South Australia.

2. This is just my opinion on how we COULD get Petracca.

3. If you read my piece, you would realise that I said that you would need a third club to be prepared to give up their first round pick (highly unlikely) on top of us acquiring a first rounder from another club, where I said we would probably have to give up Soldo to West Coast for 23 and 59, then acquire a first round pick with those picks, or using 23 and 37 and get a pick between 10 to 12, and you’ve probably have to pay a little overs to get that deal done in that scenario.

4. I write whatever I want; no one tells me or anyone else to not write whatever they want.

Clearly, someone didn’t read my entire piece, because if you did, you’d realise these things.

1. I said IF* Petracca and his missus were willing to leave Victoria, move interstate, and move to South Australia.

2. This is just my opinion on how we COULD get Petracca.

3. If you read my piece, you would realise that I said that you would need a third club to be prepared to give up their first round pick (highly unlikely) on top of us acquiring a first rounder from another club, where I said we would probably have to give up Soldo to West Coast for 23 and 59, then acquire a first round pick with those picks, or using 23 and 37 and get a pick between 10 to 12, and you’ve probably have to pay a little overs to get that deal done in that scenario.

4. I write whatever I want; no one tells me or anyone else to not write whatever they want.
Just stop lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back