List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on Kozzy situation:

Chewy316 C4[2]Yo`DooR

Port have thought in past years that he was going to request a trade (to Port) and then he's bucked that at the last minute and declared allegiance to the red and blue in his exit interviews.

This is one where until he officially requests a trade and it gets publicly announced as such, I'll remain sceptical.

Oliver?
Crows to spend their draft capital on ANB and fat Oliver would top trade week.😁
Think of someone who joined the Crows kicking and screaming and hated it so much that he had to have his father fly over and sit in on meetings with him…. and then couldn’t wait to get out of there when traded to Melbourne

lol Melbourne are so royally ****ed.
This is a great example of why you have to strike and win a flag when you get the chance.

The common thought was they were set for the next 5 years to be a challenger and win multiple premierships with a peak Petracca, Oliver, Viney, Gawn, May, Lever, Kozzie leading the way. Now look at ‘em…

Think of someone who joined the Crows kicking and screaming and hated it so much that he had to have his father fly over and sit in on meetings with him…. and then couldn’t wait to get out of there when traded to Melbourne
Lever?

Also, imagine if Gawn wanted out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have thought in past years that he was going to request a trade (to Port) and then he's bucked that at the last minute and declared allegiance to the red and blue in his exit interviews.

This is one where until he officially requests a trade and it gets publicly announced as such, I'll remain sceptical.

Under pressure to stay at Melbourne because he seems pretty quiet In a way plus they no doubt "assisted" his partner to help both be more relaxed to stay but, since the birth of their child this year, things have changed. His partner is from NT. Unsure whether she also has family in SA but Kozzy has family there and quite a lot I believe. He has family in WA as well but I believe being in SA is also closer to NT in part as well. So them having a child now won't stop them speaking up to leave more.

Kozzy now has to be strong and not just fall for Melbourne's pressure, especially Goodwin's

If that makes sense?

Might that player have been seen at an Adelaide rubbish dump shortly after his exit interview from Adelaide? ;)

What's the actual go with Goodwin anyway? Do all the players dislike him or are there factions? What's he rumoured to have done?
Wait for Glenn Bartlett’s court case vs. Melbourne’s board to come to life next month.

All of the dirty laundry will come out into the public when his evidence is tendered.

Honestly I just can't see Kozi getting done this year anyway.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Melbourne might have to do a type of rebuild. Especially if Petracca does go, ANB gone etc..

Could potentially trade them younger players. Only players I see on ports list from Victoria are Williams, Sinn, Clurey and... Visentini. Clurey I heard about Eagles trade. Maybe for a bit of experience for them.

Melbourne might need a half back in Sinn. Perhaps a Dylan Williams too? Or, a ruck for Gawn in Visentini?

Do I want to trade Visentini? Nope.

Could apply to saints as well if Port were keen on Nasaih Wanganeen-Milera. Saints need a ruck so Rowan can do his thing and they've only got 3 others that are duds and probably will be removed.

Houston and Visentini to Saints for NWM and a pick then, Sinn, Williams and Saints pick to Dees for Kozzy and late pick? Dunno 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back