List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Do it more than in one game
Give him a chance to.

He missed the entire pre season which, if that happens regardless of whether your a first or 10 year player, puts you right behind the 8 ball.

Lord has had a taste of league footy, now he needs a proper run at it. 2025 a big year, judge him in 12 months time.

I must have been dreaming when I saw Scully play against Freo in the preseason.

Thought he looked great and have been disappointed not to see him at AFL level this year. I know he hasn't put up great numbers but Wayne Carey would've struggled in the Maggies this year

Big boy and can kick and clunk em...

Don't be sleeping on him IMO

Lord needs a huge preseason. He has the frame and height of a player who could become a monster if he lived in the gym during the break.
I haven’t lost hope yet, but he has had a shocking year and taken a step back from 2023 for sure.
That was supposed to happen this year. Hurt his leg. Gets a bit of slack for this although Thilthrope had a bad lower leg injury and came back looking like some steroids had eaten Riley.

Lord didn’t really fire a shot this year, which is disappointing as Dixon, Finlayson, Marshall and Mitch have all missed extended patches. The opportunity in the second half of the season was there.

6 SANFL and 6 AFL games for a total of 15 goals and an average of 8 touches a game. Hasn’t really dominated a SANFL game from a perspective.

Becomes really tricky. Is he gonna replace Dixon next year? Can he play second or third tall forward? Can he ruck? Or is it better to cash in now if someone offers an early second rounder?

That was supposed to happen this year. Hurt his leg. Gets a bit of slack for this although Thilthrope had a bad lower leg injury and came back looking like some steroids had eaten Riley.

Lord didn’t really fire a shot this year, which is disappointing as Dixon, Finlayson, Marshall and Mitch have all missed extended patches. The opportunity in the second half of the season was there.

6 SANFL and 6 AFL games for a total of 15 goals and an average of 8 touches a game. Hasn’t really dominated a SANFL game from a perspective.

Becomes really tricky. Is he gonna replace Dixon next year? Can he play second or third tall forward? Can he ruck? Or is it better to cash in now if someone offers an early second rounder?
Lord needs to become a forward/ruck in the Dixon mould but better

Would it be worth getting Sam Day for a year or two cheap as a back up if Dixon is retiring and the young guys don't come on so quickly next season.

Dixon will go round again next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as the hype of Kysaiah Pickett finally playing for Port feels good, there's massive doubt that will ever happen. Seems port just aren't what he wants or people around him. Either way, I don't think it wil be all that interesting this trade period. Houston will stay, couple retirements, delistings and few trades and just the players that we all kind of know in some way, will be selected.

Below is rough idea of those out & in plus next season possible line up and depth.

Scully at 203cm with Lord to touch wood work on their mass and ruck techniques as potential forward/rucks.

Would ideally like to see Bergs play on ball but have him back pocket defence in line up.

FB PERRYMAN BZT BERGMAN
HB FARRELL ALIIR HOUSTON
C BURGOYNE WINES CUMMING
HF ROZEE ESAVA RIOLI
FF SPP LUKOSIUS GEORGIADES
FOLL SWEET BUTTERS JHF

INT DREW DJB MEAD L.EVANS JONES BOAK ( BARRETT RICHARDS BURTON LORENZ NARKLE FINLAYSON )

DEPTH

FB K.BURGOYNE K.MARSHALL R.BURGOYNE
HB BURTON WALSH MONTGOMERY
C LORENZ NARKLE FRANCOU
HF ANASTASOPOULUS SCULLY RICHARDS
FF BARRETT LORD MCENTEE
FOLL VISENTI FINLAYSON JACKSON

INT CHARLESTON

RETIRED
  • DIXON
  • MCKENZIE

DELISTED
- MCALLUM

UNRESTRICTED LEAVING
- FRANK EVANS

TRADED OUT
  • DYLAN WILLIAMS
  • TOM CLUREY
  • JOSH SINN
  • IVAN SOLDO

RETIRED
- TODD MARSHALL (concussion)

TRADED IN
  • PERRYMAN
  • CUMMING
  • KY BURGOYNE
  • ROME BURGOYNE
  • LOUIE MONTGOMERY
  • OLIVER FRANCOU
  • BENNY BARRETT
  • RICHARDS
  • LUKOSIUS
We will not get both Cummins & Perryman albeit one would be nice and I will be very happy if Port Pays the Perryman

Hi Port fans it was very entertaining watching you crush purple hearts last week, many thanks.

I have heard you are looking at sending Ken Hinkley over at the end of this year with Soldo as a sweetener…

Let’s say we just want Soldo. Is that palatable with Port fans and if so would you be looking for picks or players?

Would Stringer be worth looking at

younger GIF by TV Land

Hi Port fans it was very entertaining watching you crush purple hearts last week, many thanks.

I have heard you are looking at sending Ken Hinkley over at the end of this year with Soldo as a sweetener…

Let’s say we just want Soldo. Is that palatable with Port fans and if so would you be looking for picks or players?

No, it’s only palatable if you take Ken as well.

If you take both we want nothing in return.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you want only Soldo then we'll need a first round pick back

If you are willing to take Soldo and Ken we can negotiate, it may even end up being for a 4th round pick

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back