List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

JUH stats last final were worse then Dixons, lots of promise, but after a couple of years in the system he is still very flakey . Would be a big risk for the large cost.
He's only 22 and kicked 18 goals in a 6 game stretch leading up to finals, and kicked 2 or more goals in 14 of his 22 games this year. Don't think there's much risk from an on-field perspective, it's the off-field that is the risk.

Bit of talk that JUH could be gettable for the right price. There's a fair bit of risk there but I'd be prepared to go all in.
That come from some Twitter account i would take that Rumour with a grain of salt

That come from some Twitter account i would take that Rumour with a grain of salt

From the sounds of it there’s maybe truth to the stuff about not being happy with juh behind the scenes, and then they’ve leapt to the assumption that he might be gettable because of that where it’s nowhere near that far along yet. My guess anyway.

From the sounds of it there’s maybe truth to the stuff about not being happy with juh behind the scenes, and then they’ve leapt to the assumption that he might be gettable because of that where it’s nowhere near that far along yet. My guess anyway.
i can’t speak for everyone on this board but I hate this time of the year I really do. Media saying this player is gettable that player is gettable lol

We should be saving some cap and speaking to Charlie Ballard ready for next year when he’s a free agent.

He’s a gun and perfect to join Alir zerk and Bergman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not just a Twitter rumour, Andy Maher got the Intel and made Josh Jenkins to read it out on the Andy & Gazey SEN podcast.

Said JUH for Butters is something they are discussing LOL

Apparently they're into Callaghan and his intel was that Butters wants to go home and his preference is Bulldogs 😂

It's as good as a twitter rumour though.

It's not just a Twitter rumour, Andy Maher got the Intel and made Josh Jenkins to read it out on the Andy & Gazey SEN podcast.

Apparently they're into Callaghan and his intel was that Butters wants to go home and his preference is Bulldogs 😂

Josh Jenkins is and always will be a cnut

If Geelong get Bailey Smith, what is the point of us being in this comp. Will they ever fall off the cliff?
This is the type of player that could destroy their culture actually. Apparently, he’s a bit of a figjam and behaves like he’s Gods gift to the world. If they can’t straighten him out, he could be that sort of player to kill their culture

This is the type of player that could destroy their culture actually. Apparently, he’s a bit of a figjam and behaves like he’s Gods gift to the world. If they can’t straighten him out, he could be that sort of player to kill their culture
Stengle didn’t destroy their culture.
Stevie J didn’t.

The reverse happened. Those players became champions because of Geelong.

Geelong are much, much bigger than flawed individuals.

Stengle didn’t destroy their culture.
Stevie J didn’t.

The reverse happened. Those players became champions because of Geelong.

Geelong are much, much bigger than flawed individuals.
Well, apparently Stengle was carried outside a night club unconscious just a month ago. No pressure from media about the slap in the wrist he received

Lol it gets more like the EPL off-season every year.

Apparently they're into Callaghan and his intel was that Butters wants to go home and his preference is Bulldogs

It’s not a ridiculous rumour.
It’s been around for a while Butters sees himself back in Victoria at some point in time.

For the sake of discussion it would have to be JUH and…..

Butters is an absolutely A grade mid. JUH you would obviously love to have but I’m not trading a under contract A grade mid for him.

JUH and Bulldogs future 1st ( think they currently start at 32 this year?) you could probably talk about it? I don’t see the Bulldogs going anywhere next year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back