List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Sebit Kuek delisted by Freo, 199cm Sudanese kid 23yrs old, more athlete then footy player as came late to came, but is free hit.
I went to a Peel game a few weeks ago, he was terrible. Not even state league standard.

Interestingly, Matt Rosa (Essendon list boss) was there presumably to watch Bo Allen as I’m not sure I’ve seen Essendon linked to any Fremantle players.

Nobody is suggesting Gold Coast are playing hardball. They need him off the books.
Wasn’t it reported that GC want a Future 1st round pick for him if he does go?

Either way I’m not the thrilled about it since at the moment he is Jack Watts 2.0. Good skills but lacks something to be an elite player.

Last edited:
Even with our lack of draft picks we have a very, very good group of young players. Only line I’m concerned about is forward, but SPP, Rioli, DBJ, Georgiades is a fairly solid core. Luko to replace Marshall would good.

Need Lord or Scully to come on or need to get a good ‘monster’ sized forward.

I remember Matt Randell thought that about Sam Day and he never reached any great heights.

Sam Day was too busy admiring himself in the mirror to actually develop as a footballer.

He had the world at his feet in terms of natural athletic ability. Basketball and baseball scholarships were on offer from the US but chose to play AFL because (in his words), "it's a man's game."

Absolute thick as a brick and a waste of natural talent.

I'm honestly not sure I say no to Butters for JUH. It's a big risk, we know that Butters can pull out consistent match winning performances and JUH is still a little young to know for sure.

But at the same time how often do you get a crack at a potentially generational key forward?
if JUH left the Dogs it would be for another Vic club, stop this fantasy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perryman & Richard’s would both be great additions in terms of improving our depth.

If we get an appropriate trade for Dan, those picks should be used to draft the best available talent.

I’m all in on Xavier Walsh I think he’s going to surprise a lot of people within the next few years. Watch this space.

Perryman & Richard’s would both be great additions in terms of improving our depth.

If we get an appropriate trade for Dan, those picks should be used to draft the best available talent.

I’m all in on Xavier Walsh I think he’s going to surprise a lot of people within the next few years. Watch this space.
Xavier Walsh has that aggression, that mongrel you would expect. Also from what I have seen, good foot skills and isn't a lumbering runner. I am hoping he becomes someone like a Steven May. Can't believe he was a rookie selection.

Richards walks straight into the lineup. Every time I've seen him this year I've thought he's better than Evans, Narkle and McEntee.

Perryman too, direct replacement for Houston perhaps. Lukosius for Marshall (suspect career done).

I agree regarding Walsh but with Dixon and Marshall out and Esava not having much output, should he be swung forward next season? I know he played there at times this year but I wonder whether a permanent forward role is there for him to take. I see more in him than Lord tbh.

Xavier Walsh has that aggression, that mongrel you would expect. Also from what I have seen, good foot skills and isn't a lumbering runner. I am hoping he becomes someone like a Steven May. Can't believe he was a rookie selection.
Hope you’re right but Hinkleys track record of developing key pos defenders (or forwards) suggests he’s up against it.

Make of this what you will

One of my sister's patients is a Port Assistant Coaches Mum (not sure who) and she can't disclose her name. She works in Melbourne.

Apparently she was told by her
  • Ken will be coaching a WA team next year (WCE)
  • "Port's manager" has already signed a contract with a Victorian team for next year
    • I think she is referring to Chris Davies who was approached by Collingwood
I'm in 100% Thank your sister's patient 😍

Richards walks straight into the lineup. Every time I've seen him this year I've thought he's better than Evans, Narkle and McEntee.

Perryman too, direct replacement for Houston perhaps. Lukosius for Marshall (suspect career done).
Richards has speed and can football based on what I've seen. That already means he replaces McEntee and Francis Evans. I wouldn't really call Narkle a small forward but I can't see a spot in the 23 if we manage to get the recruits we are linked with into the team.

My question is, is Perryman worth it? What is he like? What are his strengths and weaknesses? Can he defend? Does he possess good foot skills? Can he move and run? I don't know much about him.

Richards has speed and can football based on what I've seen. That already means he replaces McEntee and Francis Evans. I wouldn't really call Narkle a small forward but I can't see a spot in the 23 if we manage to get the recruits we are linked with into the team.

My question is, is Perryman worth it? What is he like? What are his strengths and weaknesses? Can he defend? Does he possess good foot skills? Can he move and run? I don't know much about him.

He plays at 7.10 , so good time to have a look

I believe, from what I've seen, both Perryman and Cummin would be ideal wing type players. May not be as hard defending and tagging as say, Bergman is, but better to play the field as wingers. That's my 2 cents. Burgoyne's done good on the wing realistically. Bergs I always thought was good there too but if Port can get 1 or even both of them to play that role then it should be good. They, or mainly Perryman has played mostly half back role.

They don't always go at the physical contest but give good options, lead, appear to have good footy IQ for the mid position. See how they go tonight against Lions.

If Port can get both and play as wingers that should help massively next season.

Sam Day was too busy admiring himself in the mirror to actually develop as a footballer.

He had the world at his feet in terms of natural athletic ability. Basketball and baseball scholarships were on offer from the US but chose to play AFL because (in his words), "it's a man's game."

Absolute thick as a brick and a waste of natural talent.

Sam Day was a better footballer than Robran when he was 18. The issue was that Robran was 62 at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back