List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Edmund on SEN saying our offer for Perryman is 7 years.

If true, he’ll be 32 when that contract expires. However, over his career so far he’s proven to be durable, consistent, possesses a good work ethic, & has the respect of his peers. I’d prefer 5, but if 7 wins his signature I’m okay with that.

If Marshall and Dixon retire at the end of the year, Kyle Marshall is delisted and we don’t manage to net a first that will land a top tier KPF, and Clurey is off to Weat Coast. We have only have Scully, Georgiadies and Lord (Finlayson isn’t a Key Forward) as Key Forwards and Walsh as a Key Back, you would entertain the though of Lemmy as cover at either end of the ground.

But he isn’t part of the Houston Deal or a substitute for a First Rounder.
This is why we should bring Lewis Young back home and strengthen our stocks

I like Cumming (tee hee) but he's probably the player we least need given we have Boak likely for one more year and Burgoyne, Lorenz for longer term - with Bergman and Evans to rotate through there if needed too.

I'd say if we are genuinely chasing O'Driscoll for extra depth we are certainly not interested in Cumming (tee hee).

The main annoyance would be crows getting Cumming as he would provide a bit of run and class that they need.

I like Cumming (tee hee) but he's probably the player we least need given we have Boak likely for one more year and Burgoyne, Lorenz for longer term - with Bergman and Evans to rotate through there if needed too.

I'd say if we are genuinely chasing O'Driscoll for extra depth we are certainly not interested in Cumming (tee hee).

The main annoyance would be crows getting Cumming as he would provide a bit of run and class that they need.
Less run and more class on the physio's bed

It is 6 years + an opt for one more
By the sounds of things the option is more of a 'soft 7 year deal' than a '6+1' deal, i.e. the trigger might just be that he plays more than 10 games in each of years 5 and 6, so is essentially a 7 year deal unless he absolutely fizzles out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like Lorenz should be the priority ahead of Cummings, but I'm happy to take any depth gain through FA. Rowey thinks the Crows will get him though.
Im not fussed eitherway but Rowe thought the Crows were getting Polec, Fantasia and Motlop...

What am I missing with Perryman. From the games I have seen of GWS this year (probably 10+) he seems solid but definitely lacks pace, not sure how he would suit our high press game style. 6+1 seems like a massive offer

Shutdown small, locked up Raynor against Brisbane.

We basically have no one apart from Jones.

Interesting, I assumed the only reason for not nominating a club is because we are still playing. He’s an unrestricted free agent so there is no reason to play games.
Playing both clubs off against each other right up until the free agency window is open and he has to make a call. Might still get a better offer in one of the two clubs gets desperate or misses out on one of their other targets.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back