List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

This is exactly what they are doing, the same as they did with Dawson.

No point getting worked up over it.

We will still have a better list for now and the future.

Lol why would I be worked up over it? I’m just saying, if anything, it will be funny because Cromland will claim Cumming as a messiah like they did with Dawson and Rankine.

Actually, this plays perfect in the hands of the fückers at West Lakes. They and the crowvertiser will say they got one over us if they sign Cumming.

If that’s the game they want to play that is fine, living in an us v them world only creates mediocrity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that’s the game they want to play that is fine, living in an us v them world only creates mediocrity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's their biggest problem, they think beating us or one upping us is the pinnacle. They would prefer to beat us in both showdowns than make finals. Or see us fail then win anything themselves

If he is forced to retire, we should explore an agreement where we honour the financial promises of the 5 year contract, and pay it out over a 15-20 year period... Give the kid an ongoing income.
AFL have a payout system for concussion retirements etc... it's only 3 years Max though and reduced % each year of what salary was. Still good for Toddy either way. I suspect that's the plan

If he is forced to retire, we should explore an agreement where we honour the financial promises of the 5 year contract, and pay it out over a 15-20 year period... Give the kid an ongoing income.

No. Think there's a legal process for compensation. I believe the insurance companies have paid out a couple of individual million dollar claims already.

They do. That fat **** cRowie will be dancing in the street windmilling his dick.

While we get on with actual football.
Is it a windmill if it is not long enough to actually spin?

That's their biggest problem, they think beating us or one upping us is the pinnacle. They would prefer to beat us in both showdowns than make finals. Or see us fail then win anything themselves
Yeah big fish in little bowl mentality where there are 16 othere teams in the comp

Some random caller on 5AA reckons Luko is 100% going to the Crows on a 5 year deal. Didn’t want to reveal his source, but said he’ll call back the show when the deal drops during trade week.

Some random caller on 5AA reckons Luko is 100% going to the Crows on a 5 year deal. Didn’t want to reveal his source, but said he’ll call back the show when the deal drops during trade week.
Good, Sounds like Polec all over again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it old mate Geoffa, who swore blind on 5aark and Large Sherrin that that Irish fella had walked out on the Camries?

No reason Luko hasn’t nominated a club. Strange if true, more opportunities with us, than that gross , pathetic excuse of a club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Will be interesting how we get the 20-30 pick to nab him… Soldo + our 2nd? Or part of Houston trade?

I reckon Dimma is a good judge in character, and if his value is really only say $700k as a fringe key forward, yet he is on $1mil for last two years - that’s a big salary dump by GC. Perhaps he will go for even a late 30s pick or GC will pick up some of the tab…?

I just couldn’t fathom why Luko would pick the Crows right now. Key forward is just not a position they need, not even factoring in the dumpster fire the club has been in the last few years.

Meanwhile he would come to Port and instantly be our #2 forward behind Mitch. He would get to play with his best mate in Rozee and also join a team that is most definitely contending for the next 5 years.

Our pitch to Luko should just be a montage of Rory Laird kicking the ball inside 50, followed by a montage of JHF doing the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back