List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Ratkins wants out of Gold Coast.

He'd look OK on the wing for us as a Boak replacement.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shark Attack Sharknado 4 GIF by SYFY

Because Luko provides them with a third tall option that is different from what they have already. Fogarty and Thilthorpe are stay at home forwards - the former leading from the goal square and the latter positioning for contested grabs. Luko can roam up the ground as a link player while also acting a leading forward.

Contrast that to Port, and Luko is basically what we have with Marshall, Finlayson, and to a lesser extent Georgiades. I'd still be keen if Marshall ends up retiring, but otherwise I'd only be interested if we can get him for cheap.
Welsh will be handy for them too.

If we are throwing out names of players that have not shown any inkling, they can play at AFL level in a number of years then lets add Brayden Preuss to the conversation!
If he played for Port he could well become the first player placed on death row by the Tribunal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t believe North are going to sign a cooked Jack Darling on a multi year deal

As the Biggest Sporting Organisation in the state they're entitled to get all of them. Whether they will or not is another thing entirely.
Is not most of fake news coming from retired crowies ? Who run there flipping bird shows on radios for fellow south aussies flippers fans . It is then coppied by news hungry channel 7 and 9 .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back