List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for the shit fight between Pies and Coast supporters

WC - Great get and paying 450k a year but not worth pick 17

Pies - Don't really care but is worth top 10 pick because he plays well when full time Mid

My opinion is pick 17 is fair for a 24 year old that's played 90 games proven he can play good consistent football and has a heap of finals experience

What's OK if you got a great player, a 700k good player in a crap team or 450k for a good player in a great team
who will have the greater impact. :rolleyes:
Depends how you define a good player, Wellingham is mediocre at best, Goddard has apparently had a below par past 2 seasons(By his high standards) yet has still averaged mid 20's in an average team, I expect Goddard to recapture his good form and even if he doesn't still be a good player.

Also we aren't 'crap' :) ... Our year was below par and I expect us to improve on that.

Depends how you define a good player, Wellingham is mediocre at best, Goddard has apparently had a below par past 2 seasons(By his high standards) yet has still averaged mid 20's in an average team, I expect Goddard to recapture his good form and even if he doesn't still be a good player.

Also we aren't 'crap' :) ... Our year was below par and I expect us to improve on that.

OK...just having a crack, you know how north fans feel about the scum oh sorry essendon
But you did over pay for Goddard, " but your happy" :thumbsu:

Pies - Don't really care but is worth top 10 pick because he plays well when full time Mid

My opinion is pick 17 is fair for a 24 year old that's played 90 games proven he can play good consistent football and has a heap of finals experience

Where is the talk of $450 coming from?

His manager stated the WC offer was similar to that of collingwood - so I'd assume it was a tick over 300k

Most sensible most so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast need a player who has speed but who can also win clearances. Wellingham has speed but so do Gaff, Rosa, Embley etc. They need somebody who can replace Priddis' ball winning ability but can also run to win a flag.

He's not a workman like Priddis who'll do the brunt of the dirty work and dish it out to the other mids, but I think you're underselling his inside game.

When he's been played on the ball he's more than acquitted himself. The fact that he's got speed and skill probably see's him pigeon-holed as a receiver. Shuey and Wellingham could make a fairly formidable duo winning clearances and breaking the lines.

I'm not a Priddis basher, but I think he offers more than Matt who's sometimes a little too one-dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back