List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would forget about McIntosh and go for Zac Clarke myself
he suits geelong better then McIntosh that he can play as a forward
We already have Vardy who plays the same role. We're after a number 1 ruckman to allow West to play as the backup.

Apparently Fremantle have confirmed that Zac Clarke has requested a trade back to Victoria.
Can anybody confirm this?
A FootballNation invention.

They're a bullshit outfit based exclusively in Melbourne with no sources outside the CBD. They get most of their material here, spiced up with their own jizzings on interstate clubs.

I wouldn't be overly surprised if he was, but it's definitely not come from or been confirmed by the club. Club officials on radio here past 24 hours are saying he is a "required" player

I'm not sure how true it is or whether there's been any confirmation, I was throwing it out there from what I was just told by my brother and wanted to see if it had any merit.

Clarke as a possible trade for Cripps?

I'm not sure how true it is or whether there's been any confirmation, I was throwing it out there from what I was just told by my brother and wanted to see if it had any merit.

i wouldnt mind that just quietly. as a saints supporter.

My hunch is if Wellingham chooses Freo, a combination of picks and Zac Clarke will be facilitated in the trade.

Unsubstantiated rumour is Cripps and Ross Lyon don't see eye to eye, and I think we'd want a bit more
At one stage I thought Clarke for Wellingham with some pick swaps involved but doubt that now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo will offer him the most, if he is chasing coin there is a good chance he goes there.

There are two news now: Brisbane are in still a hunt for Kurt Tippett and Henry Slattery has now played for his last game for Essendon to make room for Brendon Goddard. Those are sources to Fox Sports AFL.
Slattery is a spud anyway

Being a premiership player means naught, zilch, nada, zero. Its the quality of the player that matters not what team they were in. If anything it means they are OVERvalued as their team has possibly carried their performance. God Aaron Keating was a premiership player, he mustve been worth like pick 6 or something.

I understand was just making the point that Dawes and wellingham combined where worth more than the above players.

Id like to see Banfield at the Swans add a bit of speed and a great tackler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back