List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given some of the activity we are seeing this year in both FA - could we see a scenario where a team doesn't participate in the ND?

I don't believe it has happened before - but draft picks are just an avenue to acquiring talent. If that talent can be acquired prior to the draft - then so be it.

arent you forced by the afl to use at least like 3 picks or something

Given some of the activity we are seeing this year in both FA - could we see a scenario where a team doesn't participate in the ND?

I don't believe it has happened before - but draft picks are just an avenue to acquiring talent. If that talent can be acquired prior to the draft - then so be it.

No it's compulsory.

Used to be 3 live compulsory picks minimum for every team, but you can count rookie upgrades now as well.

I

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Every year there are teams who don't participate I'm the ND. Usually it's Essendon.

hmm where did this assumption come from that cripps has any value what so ever. Would be a 4th to 5th rounder at best. AT BEST! Has shown very little and is extremely over rated. Pretty sure he got a couple goals as a super-sub..... gee get all over him. If he does want out would go through the pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

arent you forced by the afl to use at least like 3 picks or something
My understanding is that you only have to make 3 spots available if you want to participate in the ND - however if you don't want to participate - you can do what you like

I

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Every year there are teams who don't participate I'm the ND. Usually it's Essendon.

ND as in national draft? pretty sure we always participate, so does every club. or are you referring to the Pre Season Draft?

To do so is to die. As per the ways of Benclank01.

I'm having a little trouble comprehending what his post is suggesting.

I got the impression Caddy is down at the club involved in a 10km time trial, and is out in front of the pack.

I heard carlton is interested in gumbleton. If they made an offer you would think a 3rd rounder is the most they'd offer or 4th + fringe player (bower, Davies, Joseph...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back