List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's been in the media. Few clubs are chasing him
Yeah.

It sounds like it's just a case of clubs ringing up his manager and saying "I've got a bag of money here with Jake's name on it....interested?"

Last edited:
That's been in the media. Few clubs are chasing him
Poster on the Crows board who "appears" to be in the know (was 100% on Betts last year before it hit the media) has said we are knee deep in a Victorian lad on a $3.5m 5 yr deal but won't give a name yet. Would appear to Carlisle. I know Jake has previously dogged out on Adelaide the city, but doesn't mean he wouldn't back flip.

Poster on the Crows board who "appears" to be in the know (was 100% on Betts last year before it hit the media) has said we are knee deep in a Victorian lad on a $3.5m 5 yr deal but won't give a name yet. Would appear to Carlisle. I know Jake has previously dogged out on Adelaide the city, but doesn't mean he wouldn't back flip.
I don't think that would be enough for Carlisle.

Why would Carlisle go to Adelaide for $3.5m when if he wanted to leave he could easily get the same if not more money at a team like the dogs.

I don't think that would be enough for Carlisle.

Why would Carlisle go to Adelaide for $3.5m when if he wanted to leave he could easily get the same if not more money at a team like the dogs.
You should probably go and ask someone who knows guys, i'm just passing on notes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's talking about Schoenmakers. :)

If this rumour is true, and the Greenwood rumour is true ...

Schoey, suckling and our second rounder for danger! Make it happen wrighty! I think clubs that are not bottom four will pull the trigger a year earlier than free agency. If a club throws bundles of $$ at Danger next year and the crows cannot or won't match they will get a pick after their first round. So they can trade the blue chip this year and capitalize or gain a pick 10-14 next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back