List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levi Greenwood to the Adelaide Crows. Don 't ask me how I know, lets just say I have some inside knowledge.

That's pretty definitive. Don't know how to react as I really don't want it to happen.

At least Levi has done the right thing and max-ed his trade value at the right time.

INSIDE KNOWLEDGE BELOW

CONTRACT STALEMATE FOR GREENWOOD

DAMAGING North Melbourne midfielder Levi Greenwood says his contract stalemate could extend past September.

Greenwood — who has blossomed from fringe player to best-and-fairest contender this season — is out of contract and was unclear on his future yesterday.

“We’ll hopefully get something done pretty soon,” the 25-year-old said.

“Pickers (manager Liam Pickering) and the club are working through it at the moment, so we’ll just leave it at that.

“We’ve been in talks for a little while now so there’s just a few things that they need to sort out and hopefully in the next few weeks, or whenever, something will get sorted out.”

Asked how many years he was seeking, Greenwood said: “Hopefully I’ll get two years, but I’m not too sure.”

INSIDE KNOWLEDGE BELOW

CONTRACT STALEMATE FOR GREENWOOD

DAMAGING North Melbourne midfielder Levi Greenwood says his contract stalemate could extend past September.

Greenwood — who has blossomed from fringe player to best-and-fairest contender this season — is out of contract and was unclear on his future yesterday.

“We’ll hopefully get something done pretty soon,” the 25-year-old said.

“Pickers (manager Liam Pickering) and the club are working through it at the moment, so we’ll just leave it at that.

“We’ve been in talks for a little while now so there’s just a few things that they need to sort out and hopefully in the next few weeks, or whenever, something will get sorted out.”

Asked how many years he was seeking, Greenwood said: “Hopefully I’ll get two years, but I’m not too sure.”
If Pickers is he's manager he's probably going to Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2014 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back