List of Trade Trade Rumours: Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these from EFH. A poster there who knows his stuff posted them but of course, rumours don't always turn out.

1. Leon Davis to the "federals"?
2. Ash Smith to ask for a trade back to Vic with Kobe
3. Zac Clarke to Collingwood, Wellingham to Fremantle.

I had heard a bit about Ash Smith wanting out before and Clarke would be a wise choice for Collingwood.
I'd look at Smith and Stevens (if we can't get Caddy). Stevens and Smith would have more footy smarts than Bell and Tuohy. Doubt that we'd put Lucas on the table with Mick looking to stamp his mark on the list. Shane Rogers said clubs kept asking about Lucas, but he's a required (and contracted) player. Though you never know what type of players Mick wants. Suspect Lucas and Gibbs would be looking forward to a change in coach.

Wonder if the Dogs would look at Smith due to Gilbee and Hargrave retiring. And Harbrow leaving two year ago.
Yeah, and we passed on Selwood because of his irreparable knee. Judd had dodgy shoulders etc.

I back Steve Saunders in to get anybody right.
Leigh Adams and his bad shoulders makes Rob Warnock look as resilient as Wolverine.

3. Zac Clarke to Collingwood, Wellingham to Fremantle.
To me this seems like the perfect trade. If Freo also get Mason Shaw and Tom Lee and perhaps another experienced forward than they would give the top four a good shake. Clarke exactly the player I'd envisage Collingwood requiring post-Cloke.

To me this seems like the perfect trade. If Freo also get Mason Shaw and Tom Lee and perhaps another experienced forward than they would give the top four a good shake. Clarke exactly the player I'd envisage Collingwood requiring post-Cloke.

I wouldn't mind that. Just wonder if a fifth best midfielder is enough for an up and coming ruckman

I wouldn't mind that. Just wonder if a fifth best midfielder is enough for an up and coming ruckman
Probably not quite. I'm sure there'd be a sweetener or two.

Though watching Wellingham play, I think he is a lot better than given credit for. Particularly in finals where some of his midfield teammates' form tends to dip.

Some Rumour page on Facebook is suggesting that Clint Young wants out of Hawthorn with the Bulldogs and Essendon the main clubs going after him

Probably not quite. I'm sure there'd be a sweetener or two.

Though watching Wellingham play, I think he is a lot better than given credit for. Particularly in finals where some of his midfield teammates' form tends to dip.

Lyon went a bit gooey when he started talking about him a while ago. I think we would take him if we got the opportunity, but apparently he wants to go to West Coast.

Some Rumour page on Facebook is suggesting that Clint Young wants out of Hawthorn with the Bulldogs and Essendon the main clubs going after him
Would have made sense last year but he's definitely best 22 now and a pretty popular guy around the club for various non-homosexual reasons

Not Sammy Wright from Katamatite. But seriously, I am rather keen on retaining him. Hope your source has it wrong (no offence intended).

I don't want him gone either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"To be honest, I haven't thought too much about it," Young said last week.

"But I love this club, there is no doubt about that. I am looking forward to hopefully the next few weeks and then we will sort it all out."

Asked if he expected to be at Hawthorn next season, he answered: "Absolutely. I sort of want to repay the club for all they have done for me."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...gave-him-a-break/story-e6frepf6-1226474890010

4 days ago....

Update: Essendon offering Moloney a 2 year deal

Source: Posters on this thread

PLEASE, For my and everybody's sake stop fighting or putting worthless comments so I can read through this stuff quicker. Thanks

Any info regarding Tom Gillies? I know one thing you can be sure of is that, he is not worth what he was last year. But we will try again. Will he be delisted or do you think we will get him via trade?

Myers in contract dispute with Dons and may be on the move. Only played 9 games this year
North rules out trading Pederson (doubt that)
Carlton's interest in Caddy becoming more known

The Oz

Whoa, are they going to give us pick 26?

Read the article again, the journalist (sic) is guessing what picks may be involved, if the interest exists at all. So far I've seen that paper claim that Jamar, Howe and Blease are definitely going (all signed another contract) and that we've already signed Byrnes, Monfries, Salopek, Cloke, Goddard and Lynch as FA's.

In short, take it with a grain of salt, their success rate is worse than BF. Neeld says he gets a laugh out of reading each day to see who he's decided to delist and trade.

AFL website reporting Melbourne and north to deal over Pederson. Possible 2nd round pick or Moloney compo. I don't really won't to give a 2nd round for him. Although with the compo pick it may not be too bad. Collingwood also interested.

Can anyone tell me Myers trade value? I assume it cant be any more than a third round pick.

Is Josh Kennedy (Sydney) out of contract?

Has any one heard if he plans on resigning or whether he will go back to Vic.

AFL website reporting Melbourne and north to deal over Pederson. Possible 2nd round pick or Moloney compo. I don't really won't to give a 2nd round for him. Although with the compo pick it may not be too bad. Collingwood also interested.

I would have thought that a fair trade for Pedo would have been an upgrade of North's second rd selection + your 3rd rd pick, so something along the lines of

#26 + #45 for Pedo + #35

Any info regarding Tom Gillies? I know one thing you can be sure of is that, he is not worth what he was last year. But we will try again. Will he be delisted or do you think we will get him via trade?

Hard to tell with him. There were games this year he could have been picked for but wasnt which indicates perhaps we dont think he will make it. He is uncontracted - I suspect he will test the market, and if we dont get an offer for him he will be recontracted. Doubt we would delist him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back