List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

No more than your obsession with me

Zeboyz is personal

Sooz is an internet sensation

I am a nobody

Yet here you are mr white knight, once again crying about nothing that concerns you
Zeboyz is personal? The bloke is not all there, you realise that? Probably the most harmless bloke on all of bigfooty...

Zeboyz is personal? The bloke is not all there, you realise that? Probably the most harmless bloke on all of bigfooty...
Did lol at that. It's "personal" with a random on the internet :$

It is indeed an utterly disgraceful offence, should be punishable by firing squad really.

strange that you're so blase about it really, given you and you and you attention whore screamed so loudly about my own use of an elias colossus . well well well, how wonderfully #cowardly of you this little turn of events is?
do you even have a job yet gimp boy?:$:thumbsu::fire:

strange that you're so blase about it really, given you and you and you attention whore screamed so loudly about my own use of an elias colossus . well well well, how wonderfully #cowardly of you this little turn of events is?
do you even have a job yet gimp boy?:$:thumbsu::fire:
Didn't take long for my biggest fan to catch on. Not surprising that you don't know the difference between using accounts merely to win a "contest" as opposed to using them to snipe. Melt on though Turbo :thumbsu:

Didn't take long for my biggest fan to catch on. Not surprising that you don't know the difference between using accounts merely to win a "contest" as opposed to using them to snipe. Melt on though Turbo :thumbsu:

why would I miss your digital crucifxion?lol squirm on welcher things are going wonderfully for me. how about you? how's the job hunting going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Big Footy contest FMD.

Make Aliases and vote for your own entry, how ****ing desperate can you get

Is life that lonely ?

I'll spring you the 20 bucks for a membership if you are that hard up m8

A Big Footy contest FMD.

Make Aliases and vote for your own entry, how ******* desperate can you get

Is life that lonely ?

Meh, just thought it would be a bit of fun. It sure seems to get all your panties in a bunch when someone tampers with a little internet contest though :)

A Big Footy contest FMD.

Make Aliases and vote for your own entry, how ******* desperate can you get

Is life that lonely ?

it's not easy when you're reliant on a woman to pay your way.. she keeps making him do things like folding the washing.. and the dishes.. :$:thumbsu:

giphy.gif

Shame I'm gonna have to throw them all back

Remove this Banner Ad

List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back