Official Club Stuff Live webcast of 2012 Jack Dyer Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

799485-richmond-logohe.jpg

thats 1 big front ass!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick summary of the issues on the night:

A feed issue between the guys giving us the feed and the blokes in the truck couldnt get the audio figured out.

Silverlight did a software upgrade 24 hours before our event that affected all Apple devices, AFL thought they could fix it on the fly but they couldnt so it didnt work on any apple devices which, fair to say, was extremely frustrating as it had worked in testing.

But once we got on, I think it looked ok.

A feed issue between the guys giving us the feed and the blokes in the truck couldnt get the audio figured out.

Silverlight did a software upgrade 24 hours before our event that affected all Apple devices, AFL thought they could fix it on the fly but they couldnt so it didnt work on any apple devices which, fair to say, was extremely frustrating as it had worked in testing.

thanks for the effort mate, despite the problems it was a good job, and you could tell the club had tried to make it a more professional looking arrangement this year (rather than just stiggy holding a webcam in one hand and a UDL in the other!)

now stop chilling, and get back to voting for Tuck!!

Great work stig.:thumbsu:

I could have taken about 50. But never know which ones are with someone big.

Highlights: Francis shedding a tear when talking about how good it would/ will be to get back
Lots of tail
Ivan - so much love
Tuck cheers
Lighting Caroline Wilson's ciggie

Orly?

bf4.jpg

Around ~25k

how close was that to expectations?

also did you see any changes to the approach in this years B&F compared to last given the notion of the broadcast would have been on the agenda much earlier? Reason for asking is the feeling I had watching last year was we were almost peeking in - the speeches and so on were very much about what was happening in the room. This year however quite a few times I had the feeling that in addition to the attendees, the greater RFC community was being addressed. I may very much be reading something into nothing though :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Live webcast of 2012 Jack Dyer Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back