VFL Wildcard Round v Williamstown, Sunday August 25, 12:00pm AEST, DSV Stadium - Live On 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze has instilled this non contact, low impact football and its rot in the club now like a disease. Good luck to us all.
When our VFL program where winning it’s how good Morris is let’s promote him. we lose and straight to Yze laughable.

When our VFL program where winning it’s how good Morris is let’s promote him. we lose and straight to Yze laughable.

I’ve never said anything like that. Yze coaches the whole list. It’s on him this unaccountable football and attitude our list have.

So what’s the point having a VFL coach if Yze is running the show. let’s not turn this into Yze abuse thread like the other.

Just to clarify the VFL is having our young AFL listed players ready to play seniors when its their turn and they need to be up to speed with the game plan.

That montage on TV was massive Dejavu. Seen all those games. So many memorable ones filled with plenty of highlights. Sadly today's effort will be the one that sticks in the brain the most.

Whoever wanted Steve Morris promoted... Pass. We're in danger of becoming the Past Tigers and Yzes jobs for the boys club. Maric, Morris and Lonergan can go too. We need to turn a new page. Caracella is a big tick. We need new forwards, development and skills coaches urgently.

Geez you like to carry on a bit LMAO

I think considering the season the whole club has had they have done a great job getting to where they have in the VFL. We really should have been further down the ladder, seems some of our youth are ok and worth investing in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this came across on the broadcast but the wind absolutely died after the first quarter. I’m standing in front of the commentary box and I didn’t hear them mention it. Game was lost at the toss.

Not sure if this came across on the broadcast but the wind absolutely died after the first quarter. I’m standing in front of the commentary box and I didn’t hear them mention it. Game was lost at the toss.
That sounds like a Richmond thing to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Wildcard Round v Williamstown, Sunday August 25, 12:00pm AEST, DSV Stadium - Live On 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back