liveafl.tv + internet radio links + anything relating to vewing/listening to games MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it uses automatic detection now to set your quality - wouldn't surprise me if it automatically detects medium/low to save them the bandwidth. Scummy operators got us over a barrel.

i have a hunch that they're now using the same stream that they offer for mobile devices, hence it's so low quality because the resolution is optimised for phones.

another liveafl FAIL. they only have up the first half of collingwood carlton available. fortunatley the who gives a shite match of the round melbourne v richmond is currently streaming beautifully. pfffft.

complete duds.

It looks like liveafl.tv have added a feature where you can scroll back through a live game. I've just gone back to the start of the Port Swans game after turning it on half way through the last quarter.:thumbsu:

Whats with the crappy pic Port vs Syd

Dwayne keeps banging on about glorious HD picture yet watching it on 7Mate (HD Channel) it's absolutely rubbish.

I thought the problem was 7 not giving Foxtel the HD feed.
Are Foxtel giving as good as they get back to 7?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: DAB radio broadcast?

I would like SEN to utilise Aussie digital especially for Saturday's as you don't get a proper post match after the 1st game and you miss the start of the 2nd game. They have started the triple headers as they scored they have the new twilight slot.

Re: Stupid Question But WTF!

I don't if they're suppose to be or not, or if they're allowed to or not. But they're certainly not broadcasting in HD.

Re: Stupid Question But WTF!

Channel 7 chose to scrap their HD channel broadcasts so their football is in eye bleedingly bad SD.
Foxtel broadcast their own games in True HD, and upscale 7s to a very watch-able higher definition.
In summary, thank**** for foxtel footy channel.

Re: Whats with the crappy pic Port vs Syd

Dwayne keeps banging on about glorious HD picture yet watching it on 7Mate (HD Channel) it's absolutely rubbish.

I thought the problem was 7 not giving Foxtel the HD feed.
Are Foxtel giving as good as they get back to 7?

Heard this when I caught the last quarter on 7 after getting home from the match. I suspect it's a dig at 7 since 7 weren't telecasting in HD (at least not the matches I saw on there).

Re: Whats with the crappy pic Port vs Syd

the eagles game is being shown as live now but doesnt start for a another 2 hours.

not happy jan !

Remove this Banner Ad

liveafl.tv + internet radio links + anything relating to vewing/listening to games MEGA THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back