Liverpool FC: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

One photo of a few flags taken 16 years ago shows that you are the bullshit artist here. That does not represent the majority of the fan base and is just moronic to try and portray it in that fashion. It is kind of bizarre that you are so obsessed about it. Majority of Liverpool fans have always been against a sportswashing owner.
When someone constantly tries to make out that supporters of their club are somehow too virtuous to accept middle east investment it doesn't hurt to occasionally remind them of their own history.

FWIW, no-one is criticising Liverpool supporters for begging for Middle East investment 16 years ago, or even the ones begging for Middle East investment today.

Just the hypocrisy on show.

If you think posting a picture maybe 3 or 4 times in 16 years is obsessive, so be it. I'll bow to your superior experience and knowledge on the matter.

When someone constantly tries to make out that supporters of their club are somehow too virtuous to accept middle east investment it doesn't hurt to occasionally remind them of their own history.

FWIW, no-one is criticising Liverpool supporters for begging for Middle East investment 16 years ago, or even the ones begging for Middle East investment today.

If you think posting a picture maybe 3 or 4 times in 16 years is obsessive, so be it. I'll bow to your superior experience and knowledge on the matter.

Ha ha 3 to 4 times.

Don’t worry about Zidane98 . He only thinks that Middle Eastern money is morally unacceptable because of what the MSM has told him. If he found out for sure you’d give him some credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Liverpool FC: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back