Remove this Banner Ad

Monkeyboy

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 26, 2006
Camberwell
AFL Club
Carlton
Looks like Rocky is off to a flyer. Exciting times for Rocky fans. Heavy training leading into the open made him look sluggish in Adelaide/Sydney, but the taper and refresh has him primed for a big open. Think he can go very deep.
GO ROCKY!

Looks like Rocky is off to a flyer. Exciting times for Rocky fans. Heavy training leading into the open made him look sluggish in Adelaide/Sydney, but the taper and refresh has him primed for a big open. Think he can go very deep.
GO ROCKY!

A good start but he wasn't up against much. Still Hewitt seeems to make it hard for himself even when he shouldn't so it was good for him to get an easy win. He should win his second round although i don't know much about his opponent but I can't see him getting past either Safin or Bagdatis if he gets there. I'd be satisfied with a 3rd Round loss, I think that is about where he is at the moment.

Calling him Rocky is an absolute disgrace, you should be ashamed. Don't tarnish the great man Rocky Balboa's name with that tosser.

Either way, Rocky is a fictional character, and Stallone is a disgraceful junkie, so I wouldn't take it too seriously.

This thread should be called Lleyton "The Tool" Hewitt 2008 Aussie Open thread

I agree. Hewitt is a tosser and I don't care if he wins. I want him to win because he is Australian but it is good when he loses because he is a w***er.

Either way, Rocky is a fictional character, and Stallone is a disgraceful junkie, so I wouldn't take it too seriously.
Seeing a boxing slant has been put on this thread about this bratish moron maybe Lleyton Rocky Hewitt could fight Anthony Motormouth Mundine in the battle for the Biggest w***er In Australian Sport.Dont expect a result though as they couldnt be split as to who is the bigger embarrasment to Australia on the World sporting stage.

i hope he breaks his leg and never sets foot on a court again. no, thats not true. i hope he dies. just kidding of course. i just hope he gets smashed tomorrow.

Doesn't look like it. Won the first set in a breaker and is cruising in the 2nd.

His form makes a mockery of his media bleating about how he will get back into the top 5 this year.

If anyone saw Federer play today, it was a different game than Lleyton is playing now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His form makes a mockery of his media bleating about how he will get back into the top 5 this year.

If anyone saw Federer play today, it was a different game than Lleyton is playing now.

Well thats the media's fault not Hewitt's. He might say it but any player would in his position. As for who he has beaten to get to the thrid round I think it's kind of irrelevant in a Grand Slam. he can only beat who he is drawn against.

I think he will lose his third round game but I think a third round result is reasnoble for him at this point.

Hewitt would struggle to beat Justine Henin ATM, never mind a fit Baghdatis... Justine hits the ball harder than Lleyton.

Assuming Marcos recovers after last night's cracking match against Safin... this one will be no contest.

Is anyone actually supporting Lleyton tonight?
I mean i'll be quite impressed if he shows half of the "Fighting Spirit" the media says he has in him.

However, if he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't disrespect the umpire or Marcos then yeah i'm going to support him.
He is Australian after all...

Is anyone actually supporting Lleyton tonight?
I mean i'll be quite impressed if he shows half of the "Fighting Spirit" the media says he has in him.

However, if he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't disrespect the umpire or Marcos then yeah i'm going to support him.
He is Australian after all...

Lleyton's fighting spirit only applies when he struggles against opponents he should overcome, or drops sets when he should not. It is because he lacks the weapons to finish opponents properly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back