Lloyd Goal of the Year!! WTF???

Remove this Banner Ad

This might help some of you sooks...

04-pitch-fork_211.jpg

Good goal, but no where near the calibre of some we have witnessed this year. Dunno if it has been mentioned (As I cannot be ****ed reading the whole thread) but would be great of Lloyd to hand back whatever he has won to really rub the panels noses in their decision...

Most people can do what Lloyd did. How many people can kick a checkside goal from 50? It's damn near impossible imo and he actually meant it. What a joke

Clever goal? yes.
Goal of the year? Not even close.

And what is with announcing it during the week? is that why Toyota made the deal to not include finals....so they could announce it during the news? bizarre.

If you don’t believe me…….

http://www.afl.com.au/markgoal/home.aspx

I realise that there is already a thread discussing the Mark/Goal of the Year, but I think that this needs its own thread namely for the travesty that it is. I am baffled how this has been given goal of the year, let alone make the final three, when there have been many other much better goals.

I spoke to several people at work about this and the standard response was “your kidding, (insert goal) was much better than that, what a f*king joke”

Off the top of my head I can name several goals more deserving than this one:

• Motlops reverse banana from 50, against the Lions – (prob should have won)
  • Pearce evading several eagles before slotting one on the run
  • Fevs tackle, play on then banging one through from 70, against the saints
  • Ablett weaving through 3 port tacklers to slot one with less the a minute to go to put the cat in front (my personal fav.)
  • Fletchers long bomb from 70 plus.
add to that Nathan foleys goal, and jonathon browns.
absolute joke.

How can that diving boofhead win GOTY??

The sooner he retires or gets laid out the better. Then we will no longer be subjected that ridiculous goal celebration he does every time..... which I can only describe as "running-around-arms-up-looking-for-a-teammate-to-give-a-high-ten-to-with-a-rabbit-in-the-headlights-eyes-wide-open-and-jaw-dropped-stupid-vacant-look-on-his-face"

What a joke

hating the best ff in the league is fun

so what if he didnt deserve goal of the year

is that his ****ing fault??? ahaha, he picked it?

lol, youre all ****ing sooks
get a life

Lloyd Goal of the Year!! - Totally laughable. There were 10 better goals each week of the season.

The person/people that made this decision should be immediately inducted into the 'Robert Klomp' Hall of Fame.

hating the best ff in the league is fun

so what if he didnt deserve goal of the year

is that his ****ing fault??? ahaha, he picked it?

lol, youre all ****ing sooks
get a life

I'd say browny and pav are better and they dun even play true FF add lance franklin and Fev to that list. The G train b4 he retired.

How can that diving boofhead win GOTY??

The sooner he retires or gets laid out the better. Then we will no longer be subjected that ridiculous goal celebration he does every time..... which I can only describe as "running-around-arms-up-looking-for-a-teammate-to-give-a-high-ten-to-with-a-rabbit-in-the-headlights-eyes-wide-open-and-jaw-dropped-stupid-vacant-look-on-his-face"

What a joke

Yeah you're right champ... After all, his alledged character has everything to do with an independent panel making a decision that awards him a prize...

Knob-jockey...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say browny and pav are better and they dun even play true FF add lance franklin and Fev to that list. The G train b4 he retired.

really?

so you missed the 800 odd goals he has kicked from that position, top 10 all time

and the 2 100+ years and many 60-90s?

you must of.

what a stupid post.

Then we will no longer be subjected that ridiculous goal celebration he does every time..... which I can only describe as "running-around-arms-up-looking-for-a-teammate-to-give-a-high-ten-to-with-a-rabbit-in-the-headlights-eyes-wide-open-and-jaw-dropped-stupid-vacant-look-on-his-face"
You've just described how 98% of players celebrate a goal.

really?

so you missed the 800 odd goals he has kicked from that position, top 10 all time

and the 2 100+ years and many 60-90s?

you must of.

what a stupid post.

Llyod WAS the number one ff in the comp past tenths those days have gone. The game has changed and his not as adapt to it, his supply is not as good and his not a good enough foward to push through it and injury has lessened his output. 3 things that happen to all great player but he is no longer the number 1 ff in the comp

Motlop's was just about goal of the decade. We will not see a reverse banana shot from a distance of 50 metres that goes through on the full for a very long time, perhaps ever.

Llyod WAS the number one ff in the comp past tenths those days have gone. The game has changed and his not as adapt to it, his supply is not as good and his not a good enough foward to push through it and injury has lessened his output. 3 things that happen to all great player but he is no longer the number 1 ff in the comp

fair enough i guess but i have to disagree.

injury has definetely lessened his output and we have probably the worst MIDFIELD in the damn league.

60 odd goals in a shit team, having a shit year shows how good he is.

if we can improve our midfield, he will go back to number 1

fair enough i guess but i have to disagree.

injury has definetely lessened his output and we have probably the worst MIDFIELD in the damn league.

60 odd goals in a shit team, having a shit year shows how good he is.

if we can improve our midfield, he will go back to number 1
so why doesnt everyone bag richo he gets 60 odd goals every year and he plays further out then lloyd

Past tenths? LMAO!

I'm sure it was past thirteenths as well, or even past twenty fifths...

lame and un-original, try again champ.

So lame you felt compelled to reproduce the image and take a limp-wristed swing, eh champ.

Pfft.

Erm, your midfield shittyness is nothing compared to ours in the last few years.

Fevola won a Coleman from such a midfield, your point?

he had an unbelievable year and kudos to him

but being the best ff, isnt over one season

i think youve got at least an equal midfield to ours

just our fowards and backs shit on yours, over last few years

watching essendon kick to lloyd is so ****ing frustrating

id love to see how he goes next year, i think hes got one major push at 80 in him

Remove this Banner Ad

Lloyd Goal of the Year!! WTF???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back