Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL) 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovick was always going to play on saunders......... and gave him a bath as it turns out. sorry to sound like a broken record..... but clearly the best defender in the comp.. as shown again on sunday.

Bath?? Wet soggy conditions, played from behind all day. Saunders presented all day and was the catalyst for getting West back in the game. Didnt see Lovick out mark him once, if Saunders doesnt mark then atleast his team knows he is not going to be beaten in the air. You aint no casual observer, sound more like a SJFC puppett.

Bath?? Wet soggy conditions, played from behind all day. Saunders presented all day and was the catalyst for getting West back in the game. Didnt see Lovick out mark him once, if Saunders doesnt mark then atleast his team knows he is not going to be beaten in the air. You aint no casual observer, sound more like a SJFC puppett.

Agree. Lovick never in front once. Saunders never outmarked and always brings it to ground. Probably a 50/50 for the day I reckon with Lovick marginally with his nose in front. By the way, Disgraceful display by the Joeys supporters after the game.

anything in this Tim Clark incident Hulkster? heard jimmy D wasn't to happy about it.
i personally hope he gets 2 weeks, appeals... gets reduced down to 1 and torquay win the flag and pay tribute to him in the victory speach!

anything in this Tim Clark incident Hulkster? heard jimmy D wasn't to happy about it.
i personally hope he gets 2 weeks, appeals... gets reduced down to 1 and torquay win the flag and pay tribute to him in the victory speach!
lol

nah fair game hulk who stepped it up for you guys? heard grove had a few 2nd half injuries would not have helped either.
good effort should be a good one on the weekend i reckon you guys will give torquay a nice touch up.

No one likes to see players miss grand finals, i dont care who the player is. Whats done is done whatever happens you cop it on the chin and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one likes to see players miss grand finals, i dont care who the player is. Whats done is done whatever happens you cop it on the chin and move on.

fair play to the ammos boys hulkster, well done.
not too sure how you can go from having 3 weeks to none but as you said, whats done is done!

TIPS GFL

SOUTH BARWON BY 36PTS
ST JOSEPH'S BY 28PTS​

BFL
Ammo's by 60pts​
Not sure who you are but you may have got a red card for knowing stuff all about local footy...You picked St Josephs, South Barwon and Bannockburn by all by heaps. Is that what the administrator gave you a card for. You have no credibility on this forum.:rolleyes:
user_online.gif
progress.gif

fair play to the ammos boys hulkster, well done.
not too sure how you can go from having 3 weeks to none but as you said, whats done is done!

To be honest i thought he had no chance. I think he got off more on how it was reported not the incident. The footage used may not have been "official" footage which it must be.

The Torquay boys sure let him know about it they went for him as the Ammos ran on the ground. Was great stuff but didnt work for them.

Crap posts like that is why people get a dislike for a club. Why would you bother posting it when your club got the chocolates and should be off celebrating .

More to the point; why wasn't he at the game watching, supporting and then off drinking with the boys rather than sitting behind his computer?!

Walked past Spring Creek Reserve on Saturday and it was ****ing packed! Never seen anything like it down here before. Cops everywhere.
Shame about Torquay losing etc.. but don't really give a toss.

heard on the radio this morning that a st.marys reserves player has been charged after the prelim final. apparently a grovedale player suffered a fractured skull. would the club appeal being a reserves player to try and get him a grand final place? based on the injury concerned you would say he is likely to get suspended. any thoughts on this matter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back