Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL) 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they are just like people on here who come on and post bs rumors. The only difference is they have got the balls to at least put their face and name to it, whereas people on here mostly hide behind anonymus names.

Gee my original post must have hit a sore spot maybe you are one of the clowns i mentioned earlier:eek::eek: feel free to reveal

Oh thats right your real name is muttonchops i take it or are you hidding like everyone else

well I almost feel sorry for them....ah...no I dont...that flushing noise you hear is Drysdale's flag hope going down the toilet:D

what a grand sound that is ey?

whats the story with big moron maher? he is such a fairy no wonder they lose the big games with fluffers like that big man playing. hope he gets rubbed out for the haymakers.

straight sets for drysdale!!!

Gee my original post must have hit a sore spot maybe you are one of the clowns i mentioned earlier:eek::eek: feel free to reveal

Oh thats right your real name is muttonchops i take it or are you hidding like everyone else

You haven't really hit a sore spot at all. Yes i hide behind a name like everyone else. So what. My point being the boys on K Rock dont. So they suffer the consequences if what they is not true or effects people. On here it like water off a ducks back if a "rumour" is unfounded. If you can't understand that point then you need to have a bit of a think about things don't you.

great to see queenscliff knock grove out yesterday. Refreshing for the competition!!!

great to see queenscliff knock grove out yesterday. Refreshing for the competition!!!

Yeah they could do some damage. Should take care of the Drysdale next week and the famous choke will continue.

But it still looks like an Ammos/Torquay Granny. Will be a cracker next week. The Tiges with some form. No love lost between the 2 sides either.

Great to see the Grovedale Football Club finishes off a promising season on the wkend. Lets hope keep they keep the side together and top up with one or two class players.

No one excpected a bunch of no names to win eight games and other than a few shockers against the top sides in the comp they beat most of the sides they should have. Hats off to Peter Raidme and the retiring president Rhyce Chadwick :thumbsu:

Great to see the Grovedale Football Club finishes off a promising season on the wkend. Lets hope keep they keep the side together and top up with one or two class players.

No one excpected a bunch of no names to win eight games and other than a few shockers against the top sides in the comp they beat most of the sides they should have. Hats off to Peter Raidme and the retiring president Rhyce Chadwick :thumbsu:
Are you timmy finnigan:confused::confused:

Although Drysdale going into this Sundays game will surely be scarred by their recent finals record, i think they have the stronger bodies to cope with an inexperienced Queenscliff on a ground like Portarlington. Their best is good enough (re: half time against Torquay). Queenscliff only beat Ocean Grove who were only just travelling, and all credit to their improved season dont get me wrong, but, they would be better off suited to playing Drysdale on the wide spaces of a Queens Park or down at Torquay. My tip which looks a bit different to everyone elses - Drysdale to bounce back and beat a gallant Coutas by 2 goals.
The Ammos and Torquay game to be a ripper with the Ammos having too many classy players across the board. Expect Smith to dominate against a sub-par ruckman in Bird and give first use to his on ballers. Ammos by 7 goals after an early struggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eating his humble pie one could hope :D

Sorry citizen my computer has been getting fixed up lately. What humble pie should i be eating champ??? My prediction for the gfl ladder ended up being spot on and i tipped queenscliff to beat ocean grove and drysdale to fall over again. What more can i do to please you old son?

Not sure if pen he has put to paper but he's knocked back other coaching jobs to say hes going to take the West job. Take that for what its worth, but I'd be very suprised if he's not a Saint. Must be said they chased him very hard.

Update: Addy reported this today.

Not sure if pen he has put to paper but he's knocked back other coaching jobs to say hes going to take the West job. Take that for what its worth, but I'd be very suprised if he's not a Saint. Must be said they chased him very hard.

Update: Addy reported this today.

Ocena Grove coaching job up for grab. A former GFL coach is on the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back