Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL/GDFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the 19th man has a grudge against Kellett cause he's hardly terrible, fat and too small. From what I've been told has been training harder then ever before and is really starting to become a leader too all The Groves younger players.

I heard a quarter time speech, not one positive thing said, and repeatedly stated he was wasting his time being there. When his team needed him, he sat down FF and did nothing. Real good leader, not!

I'll second that 19th Man! Never have i seen such a selfish coach who did absolutely nothing for Portarlington on or off the field. Couldn't entice any quality players down there and was more concerned about his reputation than lifting Port of the bottom of the ladder.

heck i n g terrible! Too small, too fat, couldn't get a kick in the games I saw him play for Melton Sth. If he is one of the best in the league, then the Ballerine comp is very ordinary.

19th man i agree in the fact that he aint NO champion. But what i am keen to find out is who you play for?
Been reading some of your post and you are very negitive to anyone who has come from the ballarat league.

Who do you play for and if you are who i think you are a melton south trainer told me you are terrified.

I'll second that 19th Man! Never have i seen such a selfish coach who did absolutely nothing for Portarlington on or off the field. Couldn't entice any quality players down there and was more concerned about his reputation than lifting Port of the bottom of the ladder.

Thats a common theme, if you speak to the majority of the Lara players from the year they won the flag, they will tell you he is the best player they have played with but the worst coach they have had....

Thats a common theme, if you speak to the majority of the Lara players from the year they won the flag, they will tell you he is the best player they have played with but the worst coach they have had....

With the money he was apparently on at Portarlington alot has to be said about who made the decisions for paying him that much money and by all reports he wasn`t paid when he was supposed to be either.

Any news from anyone on how the new coaches in 2007 have been going during the pre season in the GFL:
Newtown
Bell Park
Nth Shore
St.Albans
Geelong West
St.Marys
Grovedale

Any news from anyone on how the new coaches in 2007 have been going during the pre season in the GFL:
Newtown
Bell Park
Nth Shore
St.Albans
Geelong West
St.Marys
Grovedale

I heard Menche i getting embarrassing with his coaching. There seems to be a lot of unrest there. Lets hope he has a good season playing himself as i think that may be his only hope of keeping his job.

19th man i agree in the fact that he aint NO champion. But what i am keen to find out is who you play for?
Been reading some of your post and you are very negitive to anyone who has come from the ballarat league.

Who do you play for and if you are who i think you are a melton south trainer told me you are terrified.

19TH man is very negative.. A good source has it that marcus kellett trained at melton south on wed due to work which meant he couldnt make it to oceangrove and he ran 3rd in there 3km time trial and the two in front were from the unders!!! I think 19th man must be from melton south and has sour grapes that kellett is no longer there!! He must be able to play with offers from keilor and geel west.

Also people who say Ocean Grove havn't picked up are a bit wrong. They have gained the services of Timmy Lyon from Melton Centrals in the RDFL.. On there league forum they rate him in the leagues best 22 a dashing winger who has done a 16.8 on the beep test and made team of the year twice. Also a guy from the WAFL Nathan Silvey who was in and out of the ones.. A versatile full forward apparently.. this is the word around..

Sorry mate, but you'll find that I'm just a nobody who gets around to watch the various leagues when work permits.
Have seen numerous BallaratFL games, and I only responded to the fact that he was quoted as saying he was one of the best in the Bellarine.
My opinion stems from his time at Melton Sth, he was an ordinary player, in an ordinary team.
Expose me if you think you know who I am.

19TH man is very negative.. A good source has it that marcus kellett trained at melton south on wed due to work which meant he couldnt make it to oceangrove and he ran 3rd in there 3km time trial and the two in front were from the unders!!! I think 19th man must be from melton south and has sour grapes that kellett is no longer there!! He must be able to play with offers from keilor and geel west.

My post is in reply to cockroach's statement. He quoted Kellet as saying he "is one of the best in the comp. Everyone knows who libba is".
Call me negative, but from what I had seen in the past(admitidly at Ballarat level), he was far from being Melt Sth's best player.

Sorry mate, but you'll find that I'm just a nobody who gets around to watch the various leagues when work permits.
Have seen numerous BallaratFL games, and I only responded to the fact that he was quoted as saying he was one of the best in the Bellarine.
My opinion stems from his time at Melton Sth, he was an ordinary player, in an ordinary team.
Expose me if you think you know who I am.

You know that i know who you are.
The saying sleeps with the light on was first used on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey there just wondering if anyone knows how a bloke called Grant Walker from Modewarre goes. cheers lads.

Grant Walker goes alright when he dosnt get mad....he plays in the ruck, as a runnin ruckman and then he can go in the forward line and play as a tall and kick goals and aswell he can go down back and play there aswell.....why did u ask bout him any way?

You know that i know who you are.
The saying sleeps with the light on was first used on you.

You have no idea who I am, stop clutching at straws and name some names. You may think I sleep with the light on, but I know that you don't sleep at all, always fearing the competition ahead.

Seeing as though you are gutless in naming names, I will turn the tables and expose, not only you, but your mate obe1 aswell.

I read back through your posts with interest. At first it starts mainly with the goings on at Torquay, who's gone and what shape the club is in. From there, your attention stems to Grovdale. Now that threw me at first, but with Barrow and the boys heading to Torquay, I found the connection.
Since then, it's been all East Geelong, telling us they will finish top four, the boys love training under the new coach and defended the topic of ego's when pressed about being in the same team as Suto.

What finally exposed you and obe, was the in depth statistics that were provided on both Skrobalak and Coy, when their playing ability was questioned. Hard to find all that info with the touch of a button.

Highlight has been on BF since Feb, no doubt his last alias was exposed, which called for the name change. It seems that East only have two players, because that's all you guy's ever mention.

Hence, that obe1 and highlight are both one of Coy and Skrobalak.

You have no idea who I am, stop clutching at straws and name some names. You may think I sleep with the light on, but I know that you don't sleep at all, always fearing the competition ahead.

Seeing as though you are gutless in naming names, I will turn the tables and expose, not only you, but your mate obe1 aswell.

I read back through your posts with interest. At first it starts mainly with the goings on at Torquay, who's gone and what shape the club is in. From there, your attention stems to Grovdale. Now that threw me at first, but with Barrow and the boys heading to Torquay, I found the connection.
Since then, it's been all East Geelong, telling us they will finish top four, the boys love training under the new coach and defended the topic of ego's when pressed about being in the same team as Suto.

What finally exposed you and obe, was the in depth statistics that were provided on both Skrobalak and Coy, when their playing ability was questioned. Hard to find all that info with the touch of a button.

Highlight has been on BF since Feb, no doubt his last alias was exposed, which called for the name change. It seems that East only have two players, because that's all you guy's ever mention.

Nice try heartless wonder. I am mearly on aging bloke that can longer get a kick. I followed torquay through the final after hearing all the hype about certain players there.

The fact shown anyone can find out and if you look at the time between post there was plenty of time to find some facts. Call me Skrobolak call me coy call me who ever you want. I know these guys can play and them and there teammates will show that.

As for Obi 1 i have come to his aid on a few occasions but have NO affiliation with him or her.
Have a look at yourself mate, many people on here know exactly who you are.

or maybe they are aliens from outerspace that have lived for years and watched all of both these guys games. that could be it

or maybe they are aliens from outerspace that have lived for years and watched all of both these guys games. that could be it

I AM COY FOR SURE, THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
If you look back at my post i said how i begun to follow these guys.
It started with skrobalok and after watching some games admired the way coy played. I will be the same for anyother torquay player that goes to east.
They achieved the unachievable last year

Reading the transfers list, I can see recriuts to all bar one team, Werribee. The only time they register a mention is in the transfer's away category. All listed are good senoir footballers.

19TH man is very negative.. A good source has it that marcus kellett trained at melton south on wed due to work which meant he couldnt make it to oceangrove and he ran 3rd in there 3km time trial and the two in front were from the unders!!! I think 19th man must be from melton south and has sour grapes that kellett is no longer there!! He must be able to play with offers from keilor and geel west.[/quote
Marcus needs to stop telling everyone how good he is and how many clubs are chasing him and start getting a kick!!! He didin't get a kick all of last year but it didn't stop him telling everyone how good he is. I don't think there would be anyone at Melton South with sour grapes i think most of them would be glad to see the back of him.

Reading the transfers list, I can see recriuts to all bar one team, Werribee. The only time they register a mention is in the transfer's away category. All listed are good senoir footballers.
All are good senior footballers :eek: , you must not watch Centrals much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back