Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. I went and watched them yesterday against marong and they r just a good hard running TEAM.. I no pyramid hill flogged them but come finals it will be flag number 7.. there is to many pyramid players for themselves and come finals that wont do them any favours where calival play for each other.. I have not seen a team run in packs like calival. Awesome side.. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Im with you Cronik. Good side and biggest difference is they play as a team and not for themselves. Saw them get done by P Hill and although they lost, the hill have got some real ego's. Marsh is the biggest! How people rate him I do not know and considering how many times he burns his team mates just so he can kick a goal.... its hilarious.
This will prove there undoing come finals time.

Im with you Cronik. Good side and biggest difference is they play as a team and not for themselves. Saw them get done by P Hill and although they lost, the hill have got some real ego's. Marsh is the biggest! How people rate him I do not know and considering how many times he burns his team mates just so he can kick a goal.... its hilarious.
This will prove there undoing come finals time.

what, when you watched he kick 5 goals, take into account how many this bloke assist in, when a bloke has talent, you don't try and hold that back. what is it you seen, that makes pyramid not playing like a team, and dont think anyone will underestimate calivil, but what was the difference between there last 2 v p/hill and v marong.

Seniors~ Calival v mitiamo. Marong a big threat if they can get a full stregth line up.:thumbsu:
Reserves~ Calival v hill
17~ Marong v YCW

League medal ~ Paul Thompson. Josh Hutton a darky
Goal Kicking~ Kurt Ashman

Seniors- calivil v p.hill
Magoos- bridgey v p.hill
U17- Marong v mitiamo

league medal- Hutton
goal kicking- Haythorpe

what, when you watched he kick 5 goals, take into account how many this bloke assist in, when a bloke has talent, you don't try and hold that back. what is it you seen, that makes pyramid not playing like a team, and dont think anyone will underestimate calivil, but what was the difference between there last 2 v p/hill and v marong.
yeah he does have talent but a classy side like calival who play for each other will destroy the hill come finals. the hill are about them selves. ive played against them and they have got great players but they play for them selves.... you look at calival and they havent got absolute gun players they just play for each other.. great side.. thats the difference... Thats just my opinion. we will soon find out..:cool::cool: home and away season is the opposite to finals football.. september is the start of a month long season.. im not saying the hill are a bad side im saying calival are in a class of there own come finals..:)

Seniors~ Calival v mitiamo. Marong a big threat if they can get a full stregth line up.:thumbsu:
Reserves~ Calival v hill
17~ Marong v YCW

League medal ~ Paul Thompson. Josh Hutton a darky
Goal Kicking~ Kurt Ashman

:thumbsu:

Dunno about the Marong call, but I agree with your other GF predictions. I do however think Miti will have two individuals who will have a medal around their neck whether or not they go all the way....

League Medal - Orton (Hutton to poll strong as will Franklin and Ashman)
Goal Kicking - Haythorpe (a few ahead of Ashman)

Anyone keen to throw up a few names for a BF Rising Star award? Let's say in his first/second year of senior footy and 20 and under...?

Tips for this week

P. hill 27 points
mitiamo 35 points
newbridge 7 points ( upset)
calival 65 points

Reserves

P hill 13 points
mitiamo 75 points
marong 24 points
calival 70 points

Thirds

Bridgy 25 points
inglewood to forfeit
marong 45 points
ycw 67 points

My tips this week:
Seniors:
P Hill 35 points
Marong 25 points
Calivil 80 points+
Mitiamo 80 points+

Reserves
P Hill 10 points
Marong 20 points
Calivil 100 points+
Mitiamo 85 points.+

Under 17
P Hill 12 points
Marong 50 points
YCW 85+
Inglewood prob forfeit

Tips for this week

P. hill 27 points
mitiamo 35 points
newbridge 7 points ( upset)
calival 65 points

Reserves

P hill 13 points
mitiamo 75 points
marong 24 points
calival 70 points

Thirds

Bridgy 25 points
inglewood to forfeit
marong 45 points
ycw 67 points
Seniors..
hill by 6 goals
miti by 15 goals
panthers by 8 goals
calival by 20 goals

Reserves..
bridgy by 2 points
miti by 8 goals
panthers by 10 goals
calival by 15 goals

17s
hill by 5 goals

panthers by 14 goals
ycw by 8 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my tips.

seniors
hill by 40
calivil 70
miti 100
marong 10

2's
hill by 30
calivil 50
miti 45
marong just

3rds

hill by 7
ycw 65
marong 80+
miti to kill them. if they play

seniors- p hill v miti
Reserves- P hill v Bridgey
3rds- Marong v Miti or p hill:confused:

Medal- im not sure will be close
Goal kicking- kert ashman:confused:

seniors- p hill v miti
Reserves- P hill v Bridgey
3rds- Marong v Miti or p hill:confused:

Medal- im not sure will be close
Goal kicking- kert ashman:confused:

very interesting weekends footy, with pyramid getting beat and now calivil getting top spot, they are definately the benchmark again. wasnt at the bridgy pyramid game, what did peter bird do to get reported? read in the addy if hes found guilty he faces the prospect of de-registration.

yeah what did happen at p/hill on the weekend, according to the news on the radio this morning, cops were called to the game for some altercation.....

Reported on Star FM this morning there was an incident at Mitchell Park (Pyramid Hill) during a Football match where Police were needed.
Can someone provide additional information.

pete got reported for pushing a bloke off him. should be chucked out. he then got sent from the ground. bridgy supporters were into him and he ran up to them and raised his fist and the local pyramid cop and another local bloke draged pete away.

sounds like pyramid through and through, they are forever going for the player and not the ball, and most of the time behind the play, 'bout time something was done and they were pulled into line

pete was on the ball and the bridgy bloke was on him so he pushed him off. the ump was rite there. so dont know were u got going the player and coming from behind.

pete got reported for pushing a bloke off him. should be chucked out. he then got sent from the ground. bridgy supporters were into him and he ran up to them and raised his fist and the local pyramid cop and another local bloke draged pete away.

Didn't see the incident, but if it's true Pyramid only have themselves to blame for allowing him to come back to the club. It only takes one person to de rail a club...he's done it before.

a dog act by a dog, should be banned for life for that kind of behavior, particular when theres kids no more then a few metres away

sounds like pyramid through and through, they are forever going for the player and not the ball, and most of the time behind the play, 'bout time something was done and they were pulled into line

sounds like ur a bit of a girl cam06. y dont u grow some balls and stop crying on here. i was talking to the bloke he apparently hit and he said he didnt punch him. pete should be fine.

the police werent called. just that the local policeman happened to be there at the time it happened. the cop only grabbed him to calm him down....

Im sick to death of everybody saying that Pyramid are going to romp in it this years but there is a few factors to consider.

1. Sure fev will be a good pick up for them but from all reports at his last few clubs he would "play" when he wanted to and was only there for the money

2. How will they go with no power up forward since Chilcott has moved on???

3. How long will it be till Pete Bird Costs them a game with stupid acts like he has done in the past?

4. How will the loss of Brad Fawcett effect the power to rebound the ball out of the backline with his great skills and run??

5. Will Coach Shane Gilchrist actually do the right thing by his "team" and not play 1's?? he is clearly not 1's material

6. Can they stay injury free??

7. and last of all can they get over the fact that they are the CHOKERS of the LVFL??

Hmmmm, interesting preseason questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back