Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You seem like a really nice bloke Dennis Cheese. :thumbsdown: Why don't you do yourself and everyone else a favour and go out and get a root.
icon3.gif

he cant cos he cant catch the goats:eek:

Gold! I fell off my chair with that comedy! Do you use those remarks every second thursday in the Centrelink line! Hope you tell Centrelink about the $10 a loss and $15 a win you get:D:D:D
Its funny how you no when centrelink payments are you dole working looser. go back and support your elmore boys oh thats right they lost.:)

While I'll admit that Mitiamo should be favourite, just remember what has happended to the 'favourite' for the last 3 years. Regardless of whether Miti play Calivil or Pyramid Hill, I'd think the recent past will account for very little.

If anything though, Mitiamo have proven to be the least consistent of the 3 remaining sides. They were beaten by Newbridge and were very lucky to get over the line against Inglewood and YCW during the year. They were also not good enough to get over Marong when top spot was on the line. If this team shows up on grand final day, they won't win.

Not sure if this really applies. I'm sure with a number of players coming into the side it can take some time to gel. All bar one of the matches you are talking about was in the first 6-7 weeks of the year. If you look at the consistancy over the past 5-6 weeks I think you would say they have been more consistant than both. Miti lost to a top 5 side as did pyramid (miti) and Calivil lost to Bridgy for top spot in the last round. They have then gone on to beat both teams by 40+. That being said it means jack on the big day

Explain why?

Naughts...I also agree with the comment of the Bridgey U 17 team. I don't think it is the correct thing to name kids from Under 17's that "some" may consider to be dirty players...Some bigger kids from the U 17 teams are "gentle" with the 10 - 13 year old opponents...Others pick them up, throw them to the ground and then stand over and intimidate them.......As we all know...One, two or three kids....may show unsportsmanlike behaviour...unfortunately, the whole team sometimes is tarnished with the same brush...

Harry symonds veri dirty he broke Laim Bartels 13 years old for a late punch in the nose how is that not dirty????:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I didnt c the inncident. but i saw the end result wif the young fella running off clutching his nose.

And as for harry symonds he is just an up himself f*** wit. just like a few of the bridgy u/17's.:mad: palfa and chalks or watever there names r

this week they'll be brought back down to earth wif miti to beat the by 6 goals...:D

Tips 4 prelim
Seniors
P.Hill- 13 points( just hope they win)
Reserves
Bridgy- 23 points(have a good forward line)
3rds
Mitiamo- 17 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah was wrong with that one! Just glad that i was soooooooooooooo right with Marong! Model trains? Last Sunday your missus brought over champagne courtesy of the Calivil grape yards! Cant you take a stir. You need a Waaaambulance! Waa Waa Waa! Good luck next year, dont forget to recruit duds from Harcourt again......:D

Hey Dennis!
While you seem obsessed with "getting bites" on this forum, so much so that Im sure most LV fans would like to see you bugger off and literally go fishing in a very small boat in very choppy seas....can you just give me the heads up on who these "Harcourt duds" that Marong recruited are....?

Aaron Bell....hmm, would be one of the first picked for an LV interleague side, and will poll very well in the Harding I'd imagine.

Chris Stone....granted, had a slow start to the year, but finished runner up to Haythrope in the league goalkicking, nothing to be sneezed at?

If your referring to even further back and want to mention the Thompson boys in Charlie and Xav as "duds", then you are just confirming you know naff all about footy. And you wont find a neutral LV supporter who would say any different about the players Ive mentioned above.

I cant think of any more Harcourt "dud" recruits for now, but Im sure youre all over it Dennis old mate, so looking forward to what tripe you can deliver next!?

Good angling to you buddy!

Explain why?
i agree with him, watched first elim final, also saw in the last quarter one of ycw's smaller players jogging out of defensive fifty and a player (no need for names) ran up for no reason and punched him in the back of his head, no reason, he was facing the other way, few minutes later the same player swung at another of the players, he missed.
even throughout the game you could see a few bridgey players targeting players and not the ball.. . to be fair bridgey 17s are mostly a clean side but its too bad that they have the players that cant control themselves.

Considering bridgey u17 would have to be easily the smallest team going around in the u17 finals, i doubt very much there dirty

whatever you reken p hill would be easily younger the bridgewater
and bridgie are a veri dirty team maybe u should watch them more oftern

pyramid's under 17 are way smaller Comapered to Bridegewater. Bridgey has 13 year olds playing pocket while Pyramid has 10 year olds. There was only one small dude from Bridgey. But it didn't help when 16, 17 year olds were punching 13 year e.g kid broke his nose from a late punch

So you have to be a gun player to have a valid opinion do you??? I bloody hope you are a champion then peanut coz you seem to have plenty to say:p

Well said Roota! I still remember fondly the dozen times I completely took Marong apart! Thats the main reason I dont rate them highly! My tips are Calivil by 38pts.

... With the addition of John Blandthorn and Mat Frankel, and Dodgy Gadsden also a chance to return from injury, I'd say the reserves flag is anyone's at this stage.

I think Marong might need these guys back in as Leigh Blanthorn has stuffed his knee. Although he has had a quite year he has turned it on in the last two games for Marong and his strength will be lacking in the middle against a strong Bridgewater mid field.
Looking forward to this game on the week end. Should be very physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back