Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the word right that Stu Egan will be back at Inglewood in 07 playing out of the square?? I think he run's the pub there, could be a big signing???

Any news on that??

Read on the BFL transfer list that Leon Nixon has put in a request to Newbridge. If he plays mainly in the fwd line, early tip for leading league goal-kicker, if the footy is delivered with any sort of consistency. Harshly treated at Kangaroo Flat by senior bench...You heard it first here!:thumbsu:

Is the word right that Stu Egan will be back at Inglewood in 07 playing out of the square?? I think he run's the pub there, could be a big signing???

Any news on that??

Had heard that he had recently become involved in the pub, but that a rumor that he was going to return to St Arnaud to play..

James Wheelhouse also to Newbridge, solid running half-back or full-back...they look to be picking up a few handy, versatile players.

Oh dear road kill, wheels has a heart the size of a pea. If pre season is hard out by the river you won't see him. Always injured.

Had heard that he had recently become involved in the pub, but that a rumor that he was going to return to St Arnaud to play..

You might be right Gerta, but his father in law Jeff is coaching the Inglewood two's i'm lead to believe. He would be mad not to play in Inglewood if he's running the local pub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read on the BFL transfer list that Leon Nixon has put in a request to Newbridge. If he plays mainly in the fwd line, early tip for leading league goal-kicker, if the footy is delivered with any sort of consistency. Harshly treated at Kangaroo Flat by senior bench...You heard it first here!:thumbsu:

With Shevlin going to Newbridge, I would suggest Nixon won't be at FF, so may struggle to win the goalkicking.

With Shevlin going to Newbridge, I would suggest Nixon won't be at FF, so may struggle to win the goalkicking.

Nixon is a small forward anyway, so probably would not play at FF, but this guy can rove a pack and kick goals from anywhere. Watched him in an intra-club a few seasons ago, kicked a bag, some of the most freakish goals that I have ever seen. Left and right boot equally good. Would make seniors at any side. Wheelhouse may stay at Flat.

Have been told Cam Milward is close to returning to the country and is interested in heading out to Riverside for a few games, anyone else heard this???

Have been told Cam Milward is close to returning to the country and is interested in heading out to Riverside for a few games, anyone else heard this???

Heard that he might play at Newbridge; same reason as others, waiting for a full bench clean-out at Flat.

Heard that he might play at Newbridge; same reason as others, waiting for a full bench clean-out at Flat.

35 on the track at mitiamo last night, 18 new blokes apparently, not sure if all have signed or just checking the joint out!

where the miti boys training at weeroona oval???
on the milward rumour, heard that after being engaged to a lovely scandinavian girl, he was quite happy overseas

It's looking like N/B will be the side to beat this year by the way are picking up new players. The word is that about 5 or 6 of Huntly's senior players last from year are heading out to the Bridge.

It's looking like N/B will be the side to beat this year by the way are picking up new players. The word is that about 5 or 6 of Huntly's senior players last from year are heading out to the Bridge.

Unless it is Manley or Geary they wouldnt much better than role players so dont worry about that.

Unless it is Manley or Geary they wouldnt much better than role players so dont worry about that.
I think you'll find they have picked up half of kangaroo flat, maybe players that weren't stars in the BFL, although one was, but will all be very very good players in the LVFL. Milward, Nixon, Holliday, Scoble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back