Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips for the round:

Bridgewater vs B/L Serpentine - Bridgey will be on a high after their win last week and will prove too strong for Serp.
YCW vs Mitiamo - A tight contest with YCW prevailing.
Calivil United vs Inglewood - Inlgewood's dream run to come to an end at the hands of a too classy Calivil
Pyramid Hill vs Marong District - Very hard one to pick, but Marong to succumb to the trip down into Pyramid Hill.

Has anyone got any solid information on the return of Al Morris to P/Hill?

could anyone elaborate on an ex-Marong player in Matthew Justice and his whereabouts footy wise or whether he has retired or not.

could anyone elaborate on an ex-Marong player in Matthew Justice and his whereabouts footy wise or whether he has retired or not.

I did a VCFL database search and the only Matthew Justice that came up was in the Alberton FL, at Phillip Island FC. But this guy is only 13, so probably not him.

yeah they did. i headed down and had a look at that game and yeah ingewood proved there win over pyramid hill wasn't a fluke....... only if they had kicked staight ya never no what would hav happened..... good to c pyramid got bak on the winners list aswell....

Inglewood nearly collected 3 on the trot, only going down to Calivil by 10 points.

i got a good mate up in pyramid and he says Al Morris is a 75% chance of playing... if he does come bak before the calival game pyramid hill WILL BEAT CALIVAL.... i heard they played very well against the disgraced marong and they had 9 players out of the senior side..... i still tipping them to make top 3 this year........

Tips for the round:

Bridgewater vs B/L Serpentine - Bridgey will be on a high after their win last week and will prove too strong for Serp.
YCW vs Mitiamo - A tight contest with YCW prevailing.
Calivil United vs Inglewood - Inlgewood's dream run to come to an end at the hands of a too classy Calivil
Pyramid Hill vs Marong District - Very hard one to pick, but Marong to succumb to the trip down into Pyramid Hill.

Has anyone got any solid information on the return of Al Morris to P/Hill?

i got a good mate up in pyramid and he says Al Morris is a 75% chance of playing... if he does come bak before the calival game pyramid hill WILL BEAT CALIVAL.... i heard they played very well against the disgraced marong and they had 9 players out of the senior side..... i still tipping them to make top 3 this year........

I think you will find calivil still have 9 of there best 21 out and if i can remember correctly PYRAMID had the BEST side last year and how did they go....... thats right they got PUMPED get over it pyramid will only be making up the numbers if they make the 5!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a very big call, especially considering pyramid will have to face calivil at calivil and not at their own stink hole. BUT, if calivil play the way they did for the last 3 qtrs against inglewood, the pyramid u17s may have a chance of beating them.

That's a very big call, especially considering pyramid will have to face calivil at calivil and not at their own stink hole. BUT, if calivil play the way they did for the last 3 qtrs against inglewood, the pyramid u17s may have a chance of beating them.

You tipped well Tommy even sensed the YCW win.

I see Noel Shelton and Craig Scoble have been cleared to Newbridge. The Flat must really be in the shite, both on and off the ground, for guys like this to leave. That is about 7 or 8 ex-flat players at Newbridge now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does any one no how Gav James and Jeremy Kennedy form Pyramid Hill are going???

Seen the boys both play a couple of times skloddon and both left footers who are pretty young.
Gav James has a all the skills and you would rather him passing the ball to you than Kennedy. Kennedy is solid and a tagger I would reckon.
Gav James is a quality player and one of the better ones I have seen in the LV.

Does anyone think Newbridge are any good? Considering how many they have picked up you would think they would be absolute standouts. Agree yet to lose a game but new recruits are just OK... couldn't think of one that another club would throw the cheque book at.

Seen the boys both play a couple of times skloddon and both left footers who are pretty young.
Gav James has a all the skills and you would rather him passing the ball to you than Kennedy. Kennedy is solid and a tagger I would reckon.
Gav James is a quality player and one of the better ones I have seen in the LV.

Does anyone think Newbridge are any good? Considering how many they have picked up you would think they would be absolute standouts. Agree yet to lose a game but new recruits are just OK... couldn't think of one that another club would throw the cheque book at.

get out and watch a Newbridge game mate, and see Shevlin, Wills and McIntosh in action in the forward 50. I am sure plenty of clubs would love to have one of them, let alone all three. The Bourkes are playing good footy too.

i dont think even newbridge have been throwing the cheque book at the blokes youre talking about d-nine....

as you have seen in the past few years throwing money around doesnt win you flags( p hill last year,inglewood 3-4 years back) people playing for the chance to win them(calivil..no one there has ever been on big coin) is why they come

get out and watch a Newbridge game mate, and see Shevlin, Wills and McIntosh in action in the forward 50. I am sure plenty of clubs would love to have one of them, let alone all three. The Bourkes are playing good footy too.

Thats thing mate, I have seen 2 Newbridge games and would hardly say that anyone in there forward 50 stood out to me.
These players might be Ok Im sure but like as i say, I was hardly leaving the game talking about Newbridges 'awesome' recruits.

Thats thing mate, I have seen 2 Newbridge games and would hardly say that anyone in there forward 50 stood out to me.
These players might be Ok Im sure but like as i say, I was hardly leaving the game talking about Newbridges 'awesome' recruits.

D you're a tough man! What club are you involved in?

You tipped well Tommy even sensed the YCW win.

Thanks mate, now for this weeks:

YCW to go two in a row with a win over Serp @ Serp
Newbridge to defeat Miti at the windy flats, not as easily as may be expected though! An upset wouldn't surprise...
In what could be the tightest tussle of the round, a spirited Inglewood should pick up their third win of the season against Bridgy
Calivil to account comfortably for Marong at the panthers den

Pyramid Hill to make a huge withdrawal from the bank today and spend the weekend in negotiations with Mr.Morris

Can you tell us which games they were? I have seen all the games fro newbridge so far.

Wills Reed and Shevlin have stoodout like dogs you know what and McIntosh has played a couple of rippers but is playing ressies this week according to the team in the paper.

Apparently plenty of numbers at Riverside last night and McIntosh hasn't been as regular as some. He has played well and missed out. Dean Gordon and Mark Holland as well. 3 handy guys to be sitting in the twos.

Shevlin has 24 goals from 5 games. That's 5 a game which is more than handy......

Wills has missed 1 or 2 as well. Plenty of good young players have come on too.

Apparently plenty of numbers at Riverside last night and McIntosh hasn't been as regular as some. He has played well and missed out. Dean Gordon and Mark Holland as well. 3 handy guys to be sitting in the twos.

Shevlin has 24 goals from 5 games. That's 5 a game which is more than handy......

Wills has missed 1 or 2 as well. Plenty of good young players have come on too.

Big Shev slotted another 8 yesterday.

Did anyone else get down to see the Ingelwood V bridgy match on the w/e?... Wat a comback by the mighty blues, 4 goals in the last 10 minutes, Fair effort. There looking more n more like final contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back