Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, everything you said is correct Gerta.
I think that the only problem with your reserves is that you guys run out of legs. In saying that does that mean that your senior side never had any legs to start with.

yeah i think the twos side today had about 3 or 4 guys who first training run was today and most of them actually played quite well... Hopefully we get injured blokes back our seconds will improve and then the seniors... Nath McNally leaves a massive dent in our side..

Are Bears Lagoon/Serpintine looking like a threat this year?? Matthew Pollock and big man Dan hayes returned from the Borough, are these two getting a kick????

there's your result, serp no threat, 30 goals i thought 10 was big, cal over the hill i think birchmore's kicking has rubbed off on them, they turn it over to much and cal made them pay, ycw whats going on, a WIN.

there's your result, serp no threat, 30 goals i thought 10 was big, cal over the hill i think birchmore's kicking has rubbed off on them, they turn it over to much and cal made them pay, ycw whats going on, a WIN.[hey investor do u know what the go is with that birchmore not playing ? i asked a bloke cal if he played yesterday and he said nah :confused:/quote]

yeah i think the twos side today had about 3 or 4 guys who first training run was today and most of them actually played quite well... Hopefully we get injured blokes back our seconds will improve and then the seniors... Nath McNally leaves a massive dent in our side..
gerta: how has strop marshall been going ? has he got a senior game yet?

gerta: how has strop marshall been going ? has he got a senior game yet?

Has been probably one of the best nearly every week in the 2nds, but hasn't managed to crack it yet for a senior game. Could be a chance to play one this weekend.

Yep, everything you said is correct Gerta.
I think that the only problem with your reserves is that you guys run out of legs. In saying that does that mean that your senior side never had any legs to start with.
what is the go with shelton joining the bridge ,the word getting around was that pyramid was chasing him and fairly hard too so the story goes any truth in that?

Anybody heard if julian pollard is pulling on the boots for the marong pumas?

Ran into him in the solarium a few weeks ago and he was talking up a mid season comeback. Although travelling may be an issue, the pumas have offered to transport him and wayne 'ned' laundry (pollardds old mate) to each game in a taxi and drop them both at RHM (RMH)after each game.

Pollard often frequents the beauty salon with his pal who is a hair model. His mate needs to have his tresses cleansed and moisturised by a 100% vegan shampoo every second day. So maybe JP had just been breathing in too much of his mates hair chemicals because his days of playing for the panthers are over as much as his nights of stalking Bendigo's dancefloors.

The Win today by The Maroons was very good, i think that everyone else would agree even you maybe Gerta. Betting them by just under 200 hundred points is a huge joke. Are they the new Inglewood, Maybe they have swapped places, the quality of footy today by Newbridge was probaly not that much different to other years, but it is the other teams footy that is the problem. The Standard this year went down a hell of alot. I think that Newbridge VS Calival Grand Final and the rest wont have a chance. Went down and seen big Chev today, boy is he a big fella. Reed Wills is an outstanding player in the forward line, quite like his grab of the footy and his kicking. Dont know how the Reserves didnt win by 200 hundred like the seniors because they have an awesome team with alot of them players that were playing having a fair bit of time in the seniors last year or this year. All in all newbridge have alot of depth, good numbers and a good outlook for the rest of the years and all of the years to come.

And also Serp had only kicked 1 goal in the first half of the seniors, now that is just disgraceful

Newbridge looked very good to me on saturday and are playing great footy at the moment. but we'll see if the old boys can get threw the winter fit. they are having a good run with injuries at the moment but they will come- we hope:).....

Inglewood had their chances and were not to far of again.

Pollard often frequents the beauty salon with his pal who is a hair model. His mate needs to have his tresses cleansed and moisturised by a 100% vegan shampoo every second day. So maybe JP had just been breathing in too much of his mates hair chemicals because his days of playing for the panthers are over as much as his nights of stalking Bendigo's dancefloors.

i wouldnt be so sure in writing off Pollard, im sure if he sees Darren Turnbull back in the senior lineup anything is possible anf the panthers need real pace!!
Will be hard to get him away from the tanning salon thou, the more likely comeback would be the stalking of the bendigo dancefloors

i wouldnt be so sure in writing off Pollard, im sure if he sees Darren Turnbull back in the senior lineup anything is possible anf the panthers need real pace!!
Will be hard to get him away from the tanning salon thou, the more likely comeback would be the stalking of the bendigo dancefloors

Surely all that is needed is for Juice Herrick to be recalled and Pollard's mentor/father figure "Wolfa" to be reinstated as assistant coach and then he would be sure to sign on. It would be a great centreline:

Herrick Turnbull Pollard

Thoughts and criticisms Marong boys?

Newbridge looked very good to me on saturday and are playing great footy at the moment. but we'll see if the old boys can get threw the winter fit. they are having a good run with injuries at the moment but they will come- we hope:).....

Inglewood had their chances and were not to far of again.
skloddon : have u heard anymore on the return of A.MORRIS to the hill?:confused:

Surely all that is needed is for Juice Herrick to be recalled and Pollard's mentor/father figure "Wolfa" to be reinstated as assistant coach and then he would be sure to sign on. It would be a great centreline:

Herrick Turnbull Pollard

Thoughts and criticisms Marong boys?

Well they couldn't do much worse than the current line up. Can't see Poll's mate Wolfa being around any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Loddon Valley Football League

I'd heard a rumour from out at Inglewood that Julian Renshaw and another player gave Nathan Johns a bit of a touch up at the Inglewood pub a couple of weeks ago.

While they might be playing better footy, it looks like they're still the same old Inglewood.

I'd heard a rumour from out at Inglewood that Julian Renshaw and another player gave Nathan Johns a bit of a touch up at the Inglewood pub a couple of weeks ago.

While they might be playing better footy, it looks like they're still the same old Inglewood.

I heard that rumour too Hellboy! I also heard a rumour that the netball clubs coaches have walked out and left a very unhappy netball club, with plenty of girls trying to pull their partners out of the footy club! Not what the boys need when they've got a few wins on the board, but hey that's if it's true. Can anyone confirm?

I heard that rumour too Hellboy! I also heard a rumour that the netball clubs coaches have walked out and left a very unhappy netball club, with plenty of girls trying to pull their partners out of the footy club! Not what the boys need when they've got a few wins on the board, but hey that's if it's true. Can anyone confirm?

It must be something in the water!

Going back over previous posts, it seems there was a bit of dissention in the ranks of the Inglewood netballers before the season even started.

Does anyone have an idea on who the partners of these netballers might be?

What an amazing game it was... Unfortunately for Serp they got an absolute lesson in how to play footy... The running and skills from Newbridge was amazing. It was the sort of flogging you expect to see in junior footy... Serp had about 9 blokes out of their senior side but still very disappointing considering (i think that it was a similar situation last weekend so you can't really use that as an excuse).

Had a close look at the twos.. It was a really good game, Serp was a chance until about half way through the last quarter and Newbridge went bang, bang bang, bang bang and blew us out of the water.

Did Matty Pollock play?? Just wondering how he went

yeah theres ment to be some s### going down up at inglewood they met with there netball coaches last nite so the story is . this might explain how they lost to ycw . if they were ever going to beat yc it should have been last week . no lorring no d mac and no robbie benett . thats a good start that inglewoood couldnt make the most of ! same old inglewood i guess

Hey Jack, don't think Morris would come back anyway, from what iheard on a footy trip, copped a flogging from a team mate, the must love him up there.:D
i did hear something along those lines didnt know how much truth was in it. I watched cal and the hill last weekend ,the young bloke they had in the ruck done a good job, but he is no A- Morris, so u dont think the hill might try to get him to come back for the last half of the footy season?:cool:

i did hear something along those lines didnt know how much truth was in it. I watched cal and the hill last weekend ,the young bloke they had in the ruck done a good job, but he is no A- Morris, so u dont think the hill might try to get him to come back for the last half of the footy season?:cool:

It will depend on how big there bank balance is,should have some good money in there, but its not the ruck there losing it it's there skill can't hit targets , yes have seen the young bloke play going very good for 1st year in the 1's, hope to get there again this week to see how they go against bridgy.;)

ycw 10m goals up at 3qtr time against maron . inglewood back 2 the old days of last year about 25 goals down at 3qtr time what a diff 3 weeks makes at ingelwood ! are they shot or just newbridge that good 2 hugh wins in 2 weeks ? still no guns for yc when they get back all there guns they will bother some teams ! my tip yc to make the 5 ! 3rd i would say and if they get on a roll could even play newbridge in the granny . jarrod lorring to get best on in a premier team . mat gunn back in 2 weeks for yc . another good player !

It looks like Newbridge are kicking plenty particularly last 2 weeks. How many of these goals are coming by way of the big fella Shevvy?
I saw him the other day in the ute he uses for work and it looks like the kind of vehicle he would need to get around, some big 6 wheeled monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back