Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently plenty of numbers at Riverside last night and McIntosh hasn't been as regular as some. He has played well and missed out. Dean Gordon and Mark Holland as well. 3 handy guys to be sitting in the twos.

Shevlin has 24 goals from 5 games. That's 5 a game which is more than handy......

Wills has missed 1 or 2 as well. Plenty of good young players have come on too.

How is Shevy Going in the LVFL... certainly ripped it up for Wedderburn a few years back

Did Kane "Bobby" Cluff play for Inglewood on the weekend, is a very handy pick up.

Youv'e been a bit generous there haven't you Nesko? By all reports he was extremely lucky to play in Elmores Grand Final side last year.
I reckon he would play seniors at Ingelwood in the weaker standard and be serviceable but no jet setter at this stage of his footy by any means.

Youv'e been a bit generous there haven't you Nesko? By all reports he was extremely lucky to play in Elmores Grand Final side last year.
I reckon he would play seniors at Ingelwood in the weaker standard and be serviceable but no jet setter at this stage of his footy by any means.

why did young bobby leave elmore wasn't he getting a game?

Not generous at all. I have played with and against him and believe he is a very good footballer. I dont think Bluey played him in the right spots last year and hence his performance suffered. He will play 1s at Inglewood and after you give him a week or two at his new club you'll see what type of pplayer he can be.

why did young bobby leave elmore wasn't he getting a game?

I doubt if he would of been able to hold his spot in the 1s this year, after 1 bad game he would be back in the 2s. I find that Bluey is trying to recruit to many "champions" to Elmore, and as the saying goes "a champion team will always beat a team of champions"

I belive former Avenel Superstar Alex Smith is playing with Inglewood?? How has he been going, heard he has been out injured the past two weeks.

Are Bears Lagoon/Serpintine looking like a threat this year?? Matthew Pollock and big man Dan hayes returned from the Borough, are these two getting a kick????

Serp no threat at all, sorry Big ump that was for joeyboy

No threat, i thought they were travelling ok with wins over Inglewood, Marong, Pyramid Hill and YCW. They got a tough test the next two games then the bye, we will see how they go. Newbridge and Calival the main threats???

No threat, i thought they were travelling ok with wins over Inglewood, Marong, Pyramid Hill and YCW. They got a tough test the next two games then the bye, we will see how they go. Newbridge and Calival the main threats???

Newbrigde 10 goals,inglewood easy over ycw, good to see ycw down there pick ups a bit overated,bridgy just, pyramid over cal,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gee i guess you could call calivil a threat considering they have played in the last 5 grand finals and won 4 in a row you deadset tool!!!!!!!

pretty sure comes from shepperton,seen him play a couple times this year, still has it for an old fella.

Matthew Chilcott? A proven goal kicker. But has only played on and off for the last few years. Getting a bit long in the tooth but all good full forwards seem to do that!

He is a real estate agent/manager in Shepparton.

Has anyone heard how Andy Nisbet is going this year? Did have a huge reputation for being a very hard man while at Boort, a real in and under player, always played in the forward line and was known for always chasing hard out of his attacking fifty if his man went forward

Has anyone heard how Andy Nisbet is going this year? Did have a huge reputation for being a very hard man while at Boort, a real in and under player, always played in the forward line and was known for always chasing hard out of his attacking fifty if his man went forward

Young andy is going quite well.. Put in a big pre season and is playing well. Was in the best in the ones against pyramid, only to find his way back to the 2nds a couple of weeks later. Kicked 6 in his first game in the 2s and i think kicked 3 out of 4 last weekend.

Young andy is going quite well.. Put in a big pre season and is playing well. Was in the best in the ones against pyramid, only to find his way back to the 2nds a couple of weeks later. Kicked 6 in his first game in the 2s and i think kicked 3 out of 4 last weekend.

Good to hear, is he still the quiet bloke in the corner u never hear from, hates a beer?

Anybody heard if julian pollard is pulling on the boots for the marong pumas?

Ran into him in the solarium a few weeks ago and he was talking up a mid season comeback. Although travelling may be an issue, the pumas have offered to transport him and wayne 'ned' laundry (pollardds old mate) to each game in a taxi and drop them both at RHM after each game.

Anybody heard if julian pollard is pulling on the boots for the marong pumas?

Ran into him in the solarium a few weeks ago and he was talking up a mid season comeback. Although travelling may be an issue, the pumas have offered to transport him and wayne 'ned' laundry (pollardds old mate) to each game in a taxi and drop them both at RHM after each game.

That's news to me Davo and I'm at Marong. And it's the Panthers mate.

Newbrigde 10 goals,inglewood easy over ycw, good to see ycw down there pick ups a bit overated,bridgy just, pyramid over cal,

YCW chased a lot of blokes over the summer. They invested a lot of time in chasing good Bendigo FL reserves players and borderline seniors... all to no avail obviously. They're rubbish this year. You reckon being in Golden Square, they could get some decent players there

The Win today by The Maroons was very good, i think that everyone else would agree even you maybe Gerta. Betting them by just under 200 hundred points is a huge joke. Are they the new Inglewood, Maybe they have swapped places, the quality of footy today by Newbridge was probaly not that much different to other years, but it is the other teams footy that is the problem. The Standard this year went down a hell of alot. I think that Newbridge VS Calival Grand Final and the rest wont have a chance. Went down and seen big Chev today, boy is he a big fella. Reed Wills is an outstanding player in the forward line, quite like his grab of the footy and his kicking. Dont know how the Reserves didnt win by 200 hundred like the seniors because they have an awesome team with alot of them players that were playing having a fair bit of time in the seniors last year or this year. All in all newbridge have alot of depth, good numbers and a good outlook for the rest of the years and all of the years to come.

And also Serp had only kicked 1 goal in the first half of the seniors, now that is just disgraceful

The Win today by The Maroons was very good, i think that everyone else would agree even you maybe Gerta. Betting them by just under 200 hundred points is a huge joke. Are they the new Inglewood, Maybe they have swapped places, the quality of footy today by Newbridge was probaly not that much different to other years, but it is the other teams footy that is the problem. The Standard this year went down a hell of alot. I think that Newbridge VS Calival Grand Final and the rest wont have a chance. Went down and seen big Chev today, boy is he a big fella. Reed Wills is an outstanding player in the forward line, quite like his grab of the footy and his kicking. Dont know how the Reserves didnt win by 200 hundred like the seniors because they have an awesome team with alot of them players that were playing having a fair bit of time in the seniors last year or this year. All in all newbridge have alot of depth, good numbers and a good outlook for the rest of the years and all of the years to come.

And also Serp had only kicked 1 goal in the first half of the seniors, now that is just disgraceful

What an amazing game it was... Unfortunately for Serp they got an absolute lesson in how to play footy... The running and skills from Newbridge was amazing. It was the sort of flogging you expect to see in junior footy... Serp had about 9 blokes out of their senior side but still very disappointing considering (i think that it was a similar situation last weekend so you can't really use that as an excuse).

Had a close look at the twos.. It was a really good game, Serp was a chance until about half way through the last quarter and Newbridge went bang, bang bang, bang bang and blew us out of the water.

What an amazing game it was... Unfortunately for Serp they got an absolute lesson in how to play footy... The running and skills from Newbridge was amazing. It was the sort of flogging you expect to see in junior footy... Serp had about 9 blokes out of their senior side but still very disappointing considering (i think that it was a similar situation last weekend so you can't really use that as an excuse).

Had a close look at the twos.. It was a really good game, Serp was a chance until about half way through the last quarter and Newbridge went bang, bang bang, bang bang and blew us out of the water.

Yep, everything you said is correct Gerta.
I think that the only problem with your reserves is that you guys run out of legs. In saying that does that mean that your senior side never had any legs to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back