Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOCKERS said:
just wondering about a bloke named daniel smith from calivil... how does he go? i've heard big wraps on him and he looks like a solid guy. is he worth what we're willing to pay him?

jake budde will be the bloke to put the money on

ned kelly said:
jake budde will be the bloke to put the money on

yer he is in with a hell of a chance he has been best on every game so i have my money on him and the centre half forward core:thumbsu: y wight

The Mallee Stump said:
yer he is in with a hell of a chance he has been best on every game so i have my money on him and the centre half forward core:thumbsu: y wight

sorry boyZ wrong league good luck with the finals:thumbsu:

Another big week of L.V finals actions with the 2nd semi between Pyramid Hill and Newbridge. One side that hasn't been to the top for some time will have entered the granny tommorrow.
Serp and Calivil will be an interesting one. Has the Demons bloods burst and they tinker out in straight sets or will they dig deep and advance to the GF.

Are the preliminary final and grand final played on a Saturday?
What is the venue for these two games this year?

Picador said:
Are the preliminary final and grand final played on a Saturday?
What is the venue for these two games this year?

Yes, The Pelimanary final and the grand final are both on saturdays. The Pelimanary finals is at Bridgewater and the grand final it at Mitiamo

The Mighty Maroons said:
Yes, The Pelimanary final and the grand final are both on saturdays. The Pelimanary finals is at Bridgewater and the grand final it at Mitiamo

Well a disappointing weekend for Newbridge!!! The seniors will now have a battle to beat Calivil again.

Miti was great in the A grade netball!!!

The Newbridge juniors nearly snatched a great win against a much stronger team.

JGraf said:
Well a disappointing weekend for Newbridge!!! The seniors will now have a battle to beat Calivil again.

Miti was great in the A grade netball!!!

The Newbridge juniors nearly snatched a great win against a much stronger team.

Newbridge will have an easy training week, as they'll need all their energy to beat Calivil again.

Yes, JGraf it was a great win for Miti A Grade yesterday!! Good to see the better team won!
Newbridge juniors tried their guts out but just couldn't get the points on the board.

Footy Maniac said:
Newbridge will have an easy training week, as they'll need all their energy to beat Calivil again.

Yes, JGraf it was a great win for Miti A Grade yesterday!! Good to see the better team won!
Newbridge juniors tried their guts out but just couldn't get the points on the board.

Just wondering how Chris Lakey is going there 4 Newbridge?? Played a year with him @ Nullawil last year and although plagued by injury, he was a dominant force when fit!

Footy Maniac said:

Yes newbridge will have to be on the feet the whole game against calival on saturaday to get into the Grand Final. But as everyone says its finals footy and anything could happen.

Good to see some people talkin bout The under 17's footy
IT was a very tight game as it was on the both of the other occasions that We(Newbridge) played Mitiamo. Though in the end i think that Newbridge (Us) Probably had more of a chance against YCW next week. Oh well though someone had to lose it.

May i ask Can u rate any players for me in the Newbridge U/17's side. I think that theres a few stand outs.

facts_rite said:
Just wondering how Chris Lakey is going there 4 Newbridge?? Played a year with him @ Nullawil last year and although plagued by injury, he was a dominant force when fit!

Chris Lakey is a very valuble player at The Bridge. Dont watch him much but when Newbridge Played Pyramid hill in the home and Away season the second time when Newbridge won it was a very wet and muddy day(One of the muddiest days seen in ages) He had the cleanest hands i couldnt believe it much but he was taking easy marks in those conditions. Something that i think a few AFL players would struggle with on some days.

The Mallee Stump said:

we've already got a centre half forward, we're looking for a hard, tough in and under run with player like daniel smith... how does he go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mighty Maroons said:
Yes newbridge will have to be on the feet the whole game against calival on saturaday to get into the Grand Final. But as everyone says its finals footy and anything could happen.

Good to see some people talkin bout The under 17's footy
IT was a very tight game as it was on the both of the other occasions that We(Newbridge) played Mitiamo. Though in the end i think that Newbridge (Us) Probably had more of a chance against YCW next week. Oh well though someone had to lose it.

May i ask Can u rate any players for me in the Newbridge U/17's side. I think that theres a few stand outs.

U rate a few of their players and I will see if I agree with you...

The Mighty Maroons said:
I think No. 14 todd Miller is a very talented player, Also Tom Wilson No. 11 , Patrick Rogash is a very promising player aswell No. 27.

Yes Todd Miller looks like he will be a handy prospect. If young Dixon can be anywhere near as good as his Dad then he will be a gun player. Young Joel Kennedy will be a very good player if he can stay fit and not go the knuckle!!!

JGraf said:
Yes Todd Miller looks like he will be a handy prospect. If young Dixon can be anywhere near as good as his Dad then he will be a gun player. Young Joel Kennedy will be a very good player if he can stay fit and not go the knuckle!!!

Had a look at the LV first semi last week and must say I was pretty dissapointed with the standard of the football. You could tell the blokes who have played some good footy as Freemantle and Maxted were quick to play on and keep the ball moving were the skill level across the board was pretty ordinary and Bateman and McNally for Serp were the only two who look like they could play seniors in the Bendigo League.

Anyway Calivil and Newbridge should be a close game tommorrow.

On The Money said:
Had a look at the LV first semi last week and must say I was pretty dissapointed with the standard of the football. You could tell the blokes who have played some good footy as Freemantle and Maxted were quick to play on and keep the ball moving were the skill level across the board was pretty ordinary and Bateman and McNally for Serp were the only two who look like they could play seniors in the Bendigo League.

Definitely agree. The standard between Loddon Valley and Heathcote is massive enough let alone Bendigo League. There are many reserves players in HDFL that would be very good senior players in the LVFL.

JGraf said:

Yep, Its a real big pity that Joel Broke His Leg/Ankle?. A very in and under handy player for his age. Chris Dixon is a developing player and his best is yet to come. Todd Miller must be the most handiest player to have on the feild for Newbridge.

On The Money said:

Are you going to watch Newbridge VS Calival 2Morrow???

Calivil 4 in a row geez they would be sick of winning grand finals now. Does any body know where James Marchesani will play next year?

Go Cohuna said:
Calivil 4 in a row geez they would be sick of winning grand finals now. Does any body know where James Marchesani will play next year?

Yer You would think that they might consider sharing the premiership around and give the other clubs a go

I was just wondering if anyone heard how the progress of a couple of boys playing for marong did this year, they were from wangaratta, sheldrick, kerlin and griffin?
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back