Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard Barnard will be playing 4 or 5 games during the season to try and help get numbers to Inglewood. Apparently he has a spot on the river at Bridgewater...don't know what other connection there is with I'wood. :confused:

If it is true...who could match up against Big Barney???!!!

He's mates with Stewey Egan and is often seen frequenting the Royal Hotel.

So Korpy, Moose, Kiwi, Egga and Doc are all off to Bridgy. what about the bendigo based boys like Matty, Easty and the two little Dickys will they still be traveling up to nully or joining these others at bridgy??

Who was the big name Gerta have we mentioned him yet or is he a silent recruit

so can we expect to see the nullawil boys at bridgewater pre-season training over the next couple of wednesday nights?

so can we expect to see the nullawil boys at bridgewater pre-season training over the next couple of wednesday nights?

I just heard 4 of the Nullawil boys were at training with Bridgey for the first session tonight...along with about 25 others. Good sign for the mean machine :):):)

Wouldnt think theyd be worth a whole lot, Korpy an Doc might be worth a few dolars but the others wouldn't worry the bank balance too much.[/quote

so did the nullawil boys enjoy training? apparently one could hit a cricket ball?
did the footys come out at any stage?

Wouldnt think theyd be worth a whole lot, Korpy an Doc might be worth a few dolars but the others wouldn't worry the bank balance too much.[/quote

so did the nullawil boys enjoy training? apparently one could hit a cricket ball?
did the footys come out at any stage?

Apparently, one of the nulla boys was belting the cricket ball all over the park. Not sure at this stage whether they have signed with the club yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently, one of the nulla boys was belting the cricket ball all over the park. Not sure at this stage whether they have signed with the club yet.

nully is a reasonably strong footy area a very strong cricket area dominated the old tyrell cricket league for years. havent heard much from the ycw people lately have they lost any more players recently.

havent heard much from the ycw people lately have they lost any more players recently.

YCW commence preseason at Backhaus oval on 7th Dec. Numbers that have / will be leaving YCW have been a little exagerated. Things don't look as bad as some people would like to believe.

YCW will be competitive in 2008. Then again, as with all teams and players, how good or badthey will be, will be proven when the season is underway.

Next Tuesday night the BJFL will decide whether age groups are changed to Under 10, 12, 14 & 16's. Most clubs will vote for this change.

The lowering of the top age group from 16.5 to 16's will have an impact.

It will be interesting to see how this will effect LVFL & HDFL.

I wonder if more kids will quit footy cos they can't make the U 18's........or I wonder whether they will go bush..!!

Next Tuesday night the BJFL will decide whether age groups are changed to Under 10, 12, 14 & 16's. Most clubs will vote for this change.

The lowering of the top age group from 16.5 to 16's will have an impact.

It will be interesting to see how this will effect LVFL & HDFL.

I wonder if more kids will quit footy cos they can't make the U 18's........or I wonder whether they will go bush..!!
it would be good to see numbers increase in the 17's. especially at clubs like serp and inglewood who could be struggling to feild a side for the coming season.

I really can't see anyone in the community of Korong Vale being able to get the football club up and running again. The only members of the committee that ar still around are now heavily involved with Wedderburn. Unfortunately the ground and facilities are now beyond repair so there would be a truck load of work needed and unfortunately i cant see anyone in te community able to do this.

can anyone confirm the richardson brothers from north bendigo are headed too calivil? also havent heard alot from serp hows there recruiting going under there new coach?

Are thes nulli players seconds blokes or are they any good? have they actually signed with bridgey?

From what I have been told by an ex Nullawil player, only a couple of these blokes might be worth their salt, the rest are making up the numbers. Marong have spoken to one of them. Korp was offered some good coin by Serp. He has apparently been offered the assistant coaches job at Bridgy and if they haven't already, they will sign with Bridgy.

Not too sure if these guys will have a great influence on the league next season but at least it's something to talk about while there's not much going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back