Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of passionate players in football, doesn't mean they can play.

If this is the best recruit Pyramid Hill can muster, they will be sh-thouse in '08.

Oh, and give it a rest on how well he played against Huntly...they have to be the worst team in central victoria. :thumbsdown: It's the players who stand up when you are being belted who are the most valuable to a team...

ben would be a good recruit for any club that is looking to add depth to a club, no one said he was there best recruit, he just might be interested in a change, and he would be most welcome at pyramid hill, dont worry about the hill doing very well, the hill keeping very tight lip on all new players.
lets just see what happans when we all get back to the playing field, calivil still the one to beat.

ben would be a good recruit for any club that is looking to add depth to a club, no one said he was there best recruit, he just might be interested in a change, and he would be most welcome at pyramid hill, dont worry about the hill doing very well, the hill keeping very tight lip on all new players.
lets just see what happans when we all get back to the playing field, calivil still the one to beat.

What's "supercoach" Phil Birchmore during next year?

HOW many recruits will 'Bovver Boy' Barnard drag to Inglewood.
It's reported he'll play just 6 LVFL games because of work commitments with the Essendon F.C.
Don't think Paul made too many friends when he was the Bendigo Bombers general manager. Might have wrenched a few noses out of joint, just quietly.
However, he's not in a managerial role with the Blues just a player in '08.
Be innaresting to see how many players Inglewood can recruit on the back of Barnard's intention to play there.

There are a lot of passionate players in football, doesn't mean they can play.

If this is the best recruit Pyramid Hill can muster, they will be sh-thouse in '08.

Oh, and give it a rest on how well he played against Huntly...they have to be the worst team in central victoria. :thumbsdown: It's the players who stand up when you are being belted who are the most valuable to a team...

You sound like a real goose mate, no doubt you are a sh..t player yourself and you don't know crap about footy. Did you watch him play every game last year did you? You seem to know a lot about him. Did he clean you up once?
icon8.gif

You sound like a real goose mate, no doubt you are a sh..t player yourself and you don't know crap about footy. Did you watch him play every game last year did you? You seem to know a lot about him. Did he clean you up once?
icon8.gif

Don't tell me you are going to dribble C rap about his match winning game against Huntly as well!!?? HAHA.

I've known Ben for a long time Kosta...and no he didn't clean me up, played on the same team as him for many years so I think I have good authority to express my thoughts on him as a player.

I thought PH had a pretty handy line up last year AND WAS MAKING THE POINT THAT BEN WOULD BE A FRINGE PLAYER...NOTHING TO GET TOO EXCITED ABOUT!!!

birchmore is heading back to kerang as assistant coach! he is pretty filthy that he got the ar-se from pyrimid.
filthy, as an off the field person, good bloke, BUT, on field action towards players, at pyramid and at past clubs not very good, if you don't have respect for your coach, you won't have much hope in getting the best out of a player, thats why pyramid had to move him on. i seen a few games last year, he had people around him for help, but wanted to do it all him self and you can't do that these days, but good luck in kerang

agreed, ben would add depth to any club, always has a go, there has been some names on post which may not be worth a mention either, but who cares, as long as there willing to go to a new club, fresh start and contribute, thats all can be asked, there are some footballers currently in the league which dont live up to there hype, does it matter, no, just enjoy playing the game.

agreed, ben would add depth to any club, always has a go, there has been some names on post which may not be worth a mention either, but who cares, as long as there willing to go to a new club, fresh start and contribute, thats all can be asked, there are some footballers currently in the league which dont live up to there hype, does it matter, no, just enjoy playing the game.

totally agree

From what I have been told by an ex Nullawil player, only a couple of these blokes might be worth their salt, the rest are making up the numbers. Marong have spoken to one of them. Korp was offered some good coin by Serp. He has apparently been offered the assistant coaches job at Bridgy and if they haven't already, they will sign with Bridgy.

Not too sure if these guys will have a great influence on the league next season but at least it's something to talk about while there's not much going on here.

Korpy to sign with Serp as ass coach. Big chance of bringing the others with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:

not so sure on recruitment but can tell u the plying group are sticking together to hopefully go 1 step further. who knows, maybe that gf loss tought us boys a lesson and now as a group have some finals experience will do us the world of good. :thumbsu:

Who have you lost or who has retired?

Pyramids training at ros park is not compulsory. Just for those blokes that want to get a headstart on fitness before training starts. signs are looking good for the hill in 08. Workin hard on the recruiting front.

cant realy comment sorry, not up to date with the ins and outs, but i dont think reed wills is playing and not sure what cam grant is going to do, he has a job in melb now.

Reed Wills won't be playing as he moved up to Darwin a few months ago, may play footy up there. Apparently Cam Grant is still keen to play but will be a bit hard with his new job as he may work weekends. Baxter, Giri, Bourke's, Lakey, Comer, A Grant, Nalder, Shev, Mildren are sticking around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back