Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dogs are talking to Benny Thatcher from North Bendigo and he is seriously considering the move not sure about others.

Next Tuesday night the BJFL will decide whether age groups are changed to Under 10, 12, 14 & 16's. Most clubs will vote for this change.
The lowering of the top age group from 16.5 to 16's will have an impact.

It will be interesting to see how this will effect LVFL & HDFL.

I wonder if more kids will quit footy cos they can't make the U 18's........or I wonder whether they will go bush..!!

motion was defeated 80/20

The Dogs are talking to Benny Thatcher from North Bendigo and he is seriously considering the move not sure about others.

Benny Thatcher - WOW what a recruiting coup. Struggled getting a game in Nths 1's that won a handful of games. That shouldn't even be worth the post.

Not trying to he is a star but was a solid contributor for the Dogs this season playing through the midfield he kicked 4 or 5 in their win against LBU, proberly finished in their top 1/2 dozen in the B&F and would start in Pyramids best line up from the little i seen. He also played in 2 wins over Huntly this season too!!

Signed a couple of weeks ago, along with Mark Waddington.

I know both these guys really well and both are great blokes and very good footballers. Excellent recruits for Marong and both will be missed at elmore. Rout works his ahole off on the field leads long and hard and waddo is a a great long kick both sides of the body sets up alot of attacks from hb and the wing. Wish them both all the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last year that Rout played at Marong?
He is proberly better value than Milner in that he will turn up every week and also train.

Rout hasn't played at Marong before.

Unfortunately consistency isn't one of Sammy's strong points. If Rout is half as good as Sam Milner was on his day then he's a very handy pick up for Marong.

I used to play Juniors with Router. Not a bad pick-up. Certainly in the top ten of the list Marong had this season. Should be handly across half forward.

Benny Thatcher - WOW what a recruiting coup. Struggled getting a game in Nths 1's that won a handful of games. That shouldn't even be worth the post.

What would you know, Benny has played in the 1's for the last 3 years. I suppose you sit on the bench for the 2's. I'd hate to see him run through ya!!
By the way, how many games did Huntly win?

Sounds like Serp are in a bit of sh-t...I haven't heard of any players coming, only going...

And I tend to agree about Benny Thatcher not being threadworthy.

Good pick-up for Bridgey getting Ruedin back, great skills and played a few games in the slag-head seniors this year. Will be good on the ball or up forward.

Any player who kicks 10 goals in a BFL ressies game is handy. :thumbsu:

you're kidding arent you, he finished top 6 or 7 in b& f had a great 2nd half of year when given a go in midfield, and is as hard at it and passionate as youd want a player too be, and was in top 2 or 3 against huntly 2nd time around. he would be a great asset for any club going around on and off the field.

you're kidding arent you, he finished top 6 or 7 in b& f had a great 2nd half of year when given a go in midfield, and is as hard at it and passionate as youd want a player too be, and was in top 2 or 3 against huntly 2nd time around. he would be a great asset for any club going around on and off the field.

There are a lot of passionate players in football, doesn't mean they can play.

If this is the best recruit Pyramid Hill can muster, they will be sh-thouse in '08.

Oh, and give it a rest on how well he played against Huntly...they have to be the worst team in central victoria. :thumbsdown: It's the players who stand up when you are being belted who are the most valuable to a team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back