Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah pete is heading back to the hill for another go this year , coz he wants to play with his brother for one more season ,he has given his word that he isnt going cause any trouble and keep his mouth shut.

Played at Echuca Utd last year Maxy, think he lasted a couple of games before getting rubbed out for a handful, not sure he will ever change.

Was nice of him to tell us (Echuca Utd.) , Surely Steve has more footy in him than one year ! Pete Did get rubbed out for punching a nathalia player . He was resposible for one punch out of about 200 thrown and yet he was the only player reported in an all in brawl . I believe he has changed it just seems that peoples opinions don't !

wondering if anyone from newbridge could tell me if the two Poole brothers are playing there next year, as I heard a rumor from a family friend that the whole family has gone to White Hills, know they where only 2nd's players? I used to know Chris from Kangaroo Flat days top bloke.

Chris - Moving to Melbourne with his fiance' I believe.

yeah pete is heading back to the hill for another go this year , coz he wants to play with his brother for one more season ,he has given his word that he isnt going cause any trouble and keep his mouth shut.

think you get wrong info mate, pete is down warrnabool way, on a dairy farm, enjoying life

Bomber08 .... u must be very confident. From what I saw during the 07 finals series it would be a line ball.
On the Marong scene how are their footy prospects shaping up for 2008 ?

Just a quick word, how do you know so much about newbridge gossipgirl are you a player or a wannabe and two with that many people leaving it is not good for the club, as I hear it is alot of locals that have left! you need your locals they are the people that allows the club to survive. And who gives a sh*t about netball or netball players you all b*tch and whinge about everything and everyone make it more exicting and name names.....

yes bomber08 , I think she is chasing ESMAY WATSON .COM. The odd bit of goss is okay but answering your own questions is a little weird .

Whatever, go back to your own thread.haha. Don't know what you are talking about, oh that's rights there two gossipgirls, you are so original....:thumbsdown:

Ahhhh! one with a capital G . Firstly I was just making a suggestion , you can get cranky all you like But I will continue to surf the threads until the real stuff starts and player trading is over . "Go back to my own thread" what are you the thread police ? am I going to be arrested for loddon valley loitering ? ;);)

Whatever, go back to your own thread.haha. Don't know what you are talking about, oh that's rights there two gossipgirls, you are so original....:thumbsdown:

talk about hypocrite!!!! Here is the true thread surfer, bagging anyone she/he can, has a go on the BFL thread that we are all "bitches" on the LVFL thread, yet comes back here and has another crack at anyone he/she can!!!! GOOD WORK. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think you get wrong info mate, pete is down warrnabool way, on a dairy farm, enjoying life

I think that will actually help the situation . I think at the moment I think Laurie is sharing the duties so that Pete can come back to the Cook and kids . I'm thinking that this scenario could continue so that Pete can play at the hill . I must say that I would much rather him play at united though . he still owes us 8 games from last year .

talk about hypocrite!!!! Here is the true thread surfer, bagging anyone she/he can, has a go on the BFL thread that we are all "bitches" on the LVFL thread, yet comes back here and has another crack at anyone he/she can!!!! GOOD WORK. :thumbsdown:

Getakick, didn't realised that you loved bit*cing and gossiping as much as a female but thank you for allow us to see how much of a mole you can be cheers how about instead of getting a kick get a life!!!:thumbsu:

Ahhhh! one with a capital G . Firstly I was just making a suggestion , you can get cranky all you like But I will continue to surf the threads until the real stuff starts and player trading is over . "Go back to my own thread" what are you the thread police ? am I going to be arrested for loddon valley loitering ? ;);)

Was only having light fun with you that is why I put haha at the end, I do the same so I am no one to talk sorry if you took it the wrong way mate:)

That's the pot calling the kettle black or what ever the sh*t saying is gg, gives me the sh*t's but aren't you just as bad? It actually makes you worst to come on hear and say what you have said, someone has the rags this week, hey but it's alright that is what these things are for. Bit harsh though gg no need to tell gk, to get a life with us all on here we all need to get a life. So everyone chill out and enjoy the information:):):)

Bomber08 .... u must be very confident. From what I saw during the 07 finals series it would be a line ball.
On the Marong scene how are their footy prospects shaping up for 2008 ?

Marong will be far more competitive this season. Freddo has focused on player retention, and adding depth to the list. Brad McCormick is the only key loss at this stage but the club is hopeful he will return from OS in time to qualify for finals. There have been good numbers on the track and with the Maryborough night series and another practice match lined up, fitness should be vastly improved. Without getting carried away, we would expect to play finals this year.

moving right along are there any other big movers, or are the clubs pretty settled now in their recruiting? How's everyone been doing in pre-season, forgot how lazy you get over christmas.....lol, anyway sun is shining it will be a good day.:thumbsu:

Marong will be far more competitive this season. Freddo has focused on player retention, and adding depth to the list. Brad McCormick is the only key loss at this stage but the club is hopeful he will return from OS in time to qualify for finals. There have been good numbers on the track and with the Maryborough night series and another practice match lined up, fitness should be vastly improved. Without getting carried away, we would expect to play finals this year.

Sounds like marong is in buisness, good to see they needed someone to focus on the players. Well done Freddo, and good luck with the season.:thumbsu:

Ahh excellent... :)

He played a few good games last year, although i think was played out of position a bit.. Would be good to see him put on a few kgs.

Looks like Trev had a good Christmas, He must weigh all of 70kg's now.
Where do you think Trev should play gerta. He does get pushed around a little to easy for dominant/key positions.

How does everyone think Newbridge will go this season. I think they'll struggle. There must be some serious doubts after what happened in the finals last year and now losing some good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back