Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be off the mark, but go with me on this:
  • youngcitychick bursts on the scene, makes some outlandish statements then disappears in December
  • Gossip Girl starts posting in early November, the exact time that ycc is being pasted for making ridiculous statements
  • Gossip Girl/ gossipgirl - seriously?
  • ycc and gossipgirl both have a tendency to carry on about the Newbridge netballers.
  • Posts by both gossip girls very close together (see posts #1964- #1967)
  • gossipgirl first post not that long after youngcitychick's last post.
  • Chick/ girl
Coincidence? I don't think so! What are the chances that they are all one and the same?

I concur!!!!

• youngcitychick bursts on the scene, makes some outlandish statements then disappears in December
  • Gossip Girl starts posting in early November, the exact time that ycc is being pasted for making ridiculous statements
  • ycc and gossipgirl both have a tendency to carry on about the Newbridge netballers.
  • Chick/ girl
Coincidence? I don't think so! What are the chances that they are all one and the same?

I think you may be onto something there Hellboy...if true, it's a shame this person needs to create new profiles to back up opinions (quite sad actually :()

• Chick/ girl

I can assure you that Gossip Girl is not ycc or gossipgirl. If you have a look at my postings there has been no carry on or any ridiculous statements. My partner tried to register his name from our email but could not log on because I was already registered. Not sure if we are a bit computer illiterate but that would make all 3 of the names different people. That is of course if ycc and gossipgirl don't have a slack job that they on from their offices.

Look at the posting times. Gossip Girl does not sit up all night on her/his computer.

I think it is you who has too much time on your hands. Maybe ycc couldn't handle the heat so he/she got out of the kitchen!!!!!

He/she was right about Ash Wilson though.

Heard a rumor at the nash that diezel alfords missus is heading back to marong! Does that mean the big stick will be signing up too? Freddo must have some strong pull for the club.

I can assure you that Gossip Girl is not ycc or gossipgirl. If you have a look at my postings there has been no carry on or any ridiculous statements. My partner tried to register his name from our email but could not log on because I was already registered. Not sure if we are a bit computer illiterate but that would make all 3 of the names different people. That is of course if ycc and gossipgirl don't have a slack job that they on from their offices.
Look at the posting times. Gossip Girl does not sit up all night on her/his computer.

I think it is you who has too much time on your hands. Maybe ycc couldn't handle the heat so he/she got out of the kitchen!!!!!

He/she was right about Ash Wilson though.[/quote]

you are right there Big Gossip Girl, you can only have one account per email address, so you would need to have two email addresses to have different accounts on here. Speaking of that a bloke i work with has two, and says he often fights with himself on here, figure that!!!
This is a note to all who come on here: LETS KEEP IT REAL

As for YCC, ex-player from his club tells me he went overseas, but has cut trip short cos his old man has had a heart attack, I think him and his older brother are running the farm for a while. This ex-player also tells me YCC was a girlfriend and boyfriend duo, not the one person, that how they now about netball and footy.

• Chick/ girl

the thought (gossipgirl and ycc were the same) had crossed my mind

Heard a rumor at the nash that diezel alfords missus is heading back to marong! Does that mean the big stick will be signing up too? Freddo must have some strong pull for the club.

Diesel's ankle is stuffed, he won't play this season. Pretty sure he would have been back at Marong had he been playing.

the thought (gossipgirl and ycc were the same) had crossed my mind

from what i have read on here, little gossipgirl could be a newbridge person, seemed to know a few names, not on here lately though

how was your combat class hellboy, the boys out at malone park getting tips from an ex S.A.S. I see.

thats no good hellboy, played with deez back at square when did he do his ankle, footy or cricket? so he will still be around the club if his mrs is back there, would'nt mind catching up with him, if hes back around might even head there meself

from what i have read on here, little gossipgirl could be a newbridge person, seemed to know a few names, not on here lately though

how was your combat class hellboy, the boys out at malone park getting tips from an ex S.A.S. I see.

If by tips you mean jumping up and down and punching the air in a very uncoordinated fashion then yes we were. Plenty of blokes left sweating by then end.

thats no good hellboy, played with deez back at square when did he do his ankle, footy or cricket? so he will still be around the club if his mrs is back there, would'nt mind catching up with him, if hes back around might even head there meself

Diesel broke his ankle in a practice mate when he first went to Huntly and is still pretty unstable. Not too sure how much fact there is in his missus going back to Marong. He's working in Stawell I think so I'm not sure if he will be around much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were all Marong Kneeless.

Gee, Things have changed.
Are you sure Hellboy. I saw Brett Rogers, Mick Herrick etc along with Dalas Pedretti, the young boy Wesley (get him and his brothers mixed up) along with plenty others.
Marong must of had some successful fund raising last year.
Good on them, Looks like things have changed since I played there all those years ago.

Gee, Things have changed.
Are you sure Hellboy. I saw Brett Rogers, Mick Herrick etc along with Dalas Pedretti, the young boy Wesley (get him and his brothers mixed up) along with plenty others.
Marong must of had some successful fund raising last year.
Good on them, Looks like things have changed since I played there all those years ago.

they were definately all marong great too have those new blokes at the club. was a really good positive session as the pre season has been so far, lets hope it continues.

they were definately all marong great too have those new blokes at the club. was a really good positive session as the pre season has been so far, lets hope it continues.

There was a group of 7 or so elmore lads doing some running and happened to run by marongs training which included a few ex elmore players.......rout, pedretti, dillion and yours truly. Wes is still playing at elmore he is the heart and soul of the bloods the old veteran!

Heard myself that many are happy he is leaving.
Not the most popular bloke out there amongst the club

Sorry not lecek. talking about lakey at newbridge:eek:

i bet if he stayed theyd like him. lakey was the reason they werent 10 goals down at half time in last years gf, he was brilliant in defence, any team would love too have a defender of his qualities. any other club news out there, everyone back into post christmas training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back