Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Barry boys have done any training yet anywhere as far as I know. Freddo is still hounding them, but I think to much money is on offer back home. Plus training is 'optional' for them back home.
Still confident we will see one of them in Blue, Red and Yellow.

Neither Barry boys have done any training yet anywhere as far as I know. Freddo is still hounding them, but I think to much money is on offer back home. Plus training is 'optional' for them back home.

Yellow?? It's gold my friend, and don't you f#@kin' forget it!!

So Mad Snake will Newbridge still be thereabouts this year or will they come back to the pack?

hard to say at this stage, oviously lakey is a big loss but i think daniel nalder is right to go this season, so he might slot in nicely to c h b. the only other players we will miss that i can think of are ash grant and reed wills. we were never out of the pack last season, remember we lost the flag! think it will be a close contest this year.

Hear one is definetly going back home. The younger one is still in talks with South & Sandhurst, as well as back home. Believe that neither will play for Marong next year!

PLAYING COACH WANTED

Due to extreme circumstances Ararat Eagles, affiliated with the Lexton Plains Football League are seeking a playing coach for the 2008 season. Excellent playing and social room facilities with a young list to work with. Have been getting on average 24 players to training at the moment. For more information contact me throuogh a personal message. Closing date 8th Feb.

Hear one is definetly going back home. The younger one is still in talks with South & Sandhurst, as well as back home. Believe that neither will play for Marong next year!

Unfortunately for Marong, you might be on the money there GG. Marong were very hopeful of getting Andy back this season but it seems the bumper crop up Sea Lake way has left them with a bigger cheque book than Marong. Andy has never been that keen on training either which I'm sure also played some part.

Heard a rumor at the nash that diezel alfords missus is heading back to marong! Does that mean the big stick will be signing up too? Freddo must have some strong pull for the club.

Diesel's ankle is stuffed, he won't play this season. Pretty sure he would have been back at Marong had he been playing.

Probably more a reason he wouldn't go back to the panther den. Diesel has been put out to stud over Stawell way.

whos coming and going from the serp....is plugger junior (Ben Wooma) still there or has he taken the offer to go back to woogelong for big ???????;)

hard to say at this stage, oviously lakey is a big loss but i think daniel nalder is right to go this season, so he might slot in nicely to c h b. the only other players we will miss that i can think of are ash grant and reed wills. we were never out of the pack last season, remember we lost the flag! think it will be a close contest this year.

Lakey will be missed but others will step up. I think Newbridge will do just as well this year. The talent is still strong and with a little bit of luck (not the huge bad luck of last years finals injuries) a flag is not out of the question.

Lakey will be missed but others will step up. I think Newbridge will do just as well this year. The talent is still strong and with a little bit of luck (not the huge bad luck of last years finals injuries) a flag is not out of the question.
the season hasnt even started yet and u newbridge crankers are talking flags already! maybe yas wanna get ya heads out of ya arse and look at what happened last year !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you think Sam Mildren will go this year?? He had a pretty good season last year, it will be hard to improve on.

the season hasnt even started yet and u newbridge crankers are talking flags already! maybe yas wanna get ya heads out of ya arse and look at what happened last year !

Cool down a-hole. For a start I'm not really Ash Grant moron. Secondly did you miss Marong talking themselves up earlier. Get YOUR head out of YOUR arse.

Cool down a-hole. For a start I'm not really Ash Grant moron. Secondly did you miss Marong talking themselves up earlier. Get YOUR head out of YOUR arse.

no one from marong has ever mentioned winning a flag unlike you did so i wouldnt go comparing what anyone from marong said compared too what you said

First transfers for the year are up:

http://loddonvalleyfl.vcfl.com.au/memdb_transfers.asp

As mentioned a couple of months ago Lucas Ruedin is heading back to Bridgey...very handy midfielder/forward.

Also a couple of big blokes, Nick Hall (bridgey u17's) and Reece Poyner (nullawil).

Anyone know how Reece goes? I know he can belt a cricket ball :)

Played with Reece at W.Hills in 2006, got a good pair of hands and takes a strong pack mark when his mind and confidence is right and moves pretty swiftly for a big bloke.
Chf is his best position i believe, can pinch hit in the ruck if needed due to his height(6'4-6'5) but a more than a handy forward especially in LV and a good kid to have around the club.

no one from marong has ever mentioned winning a flag unlike you did so i wouldnt go comparing what anyone from marong said compared too what you said

Again for yet another moron. I am not associated or nor have I ever been associated with the Newbridge football club. Although my screen name is of a player formally from Newbridge I have that screen name merely as a joke.

So with that said I state once again that Newbridge are a chance to win the flag this year. Just like every other club in the league. They have a better chance then some clubs but maybe not as good as Calivil and one or two others.

Is that talking up Newbridge. NO MORONS. Simple statements are often mis-understood by simple minds. Good day to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back